May 08, 2024, 09:24:58 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarPilot

Quote from: Geno on April 07, 2009, 08:36:54 PM
Play the PC version and then tell me that the 360 version is better
Hi Lawlz. Wait. You're not Lawlz.

Also, why does it matter? I prefer console anyway since then I can easily surf the net while I'm respawning.

Also also, at least it's not the PS3 version. n_u

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on April 07, 2009, 08:36:54 PM
Play the PC version and then tell me that the 360 version is better

I've played both and the only difference worth bitching about is the control scheme, and I'm perfectly fine with dual sticks control.

Sure, the lack of updates is retarded, but I still love the original maps enough to keep playing them.

Stop pretending to be Lawlz

Bolivian Army

i think it's sweet how much geno cares about the quality of my overall game experience

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

StarPilot

Quote from: Bolivian Army on April 07, 2009, 09:07:24 PM
i think it's sweet how much geno cares about the quality of my overall game experience
That warm fuzzy feeling you're having right now? It's you on fire.

Geno

Quote from: David on April 07, 2009, 08:53:27 PM
I've played both and the only difference worth bitching about is the control scheme, and I'm perfectly fine with dual sticks control.

Sure, the lack of updates is retarded, but I still love the original maps enough to keep playing them.

Stop pretending to be Lawlz
Lack of updates
bingo
Lack of people online
yup
Laggy servers
yup yeah yap

It's just awful compared to the PC version.
Oh and don't even compare me to Lawlz. TF2 is the only game that I will agree isn't as good as the PC version. Online games from valve are ment to be played on the PC.  bassir;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

just beat pikmin

I freaked the fuck out when Emperor Bubblax popped up.

StarPilot

Quote from: Geno on April 08, 2009, 07:37:42 AM
Lack of updates
bingo
Lack of people online
yup
Laggy servers
yup yeah yap

It's just awful compared to the PC version.
Oh and don't even compare me to Lawlz. TF2 is the only game that I will agree isn't as good as the PC version. Online games from valve are ment to be played on the PC.  bassir;
Lack of updates, yeah.

Lack of people online, nope. Look for more than a few minutes that that game search will be  listing a dozen or more games that aren't full.

Laggy servers, if you happen to connect to someone on the other side of the planet then yeah. Otherwise it's not laggy at all.

Also, I will compare you to Lawlz when you act like Lawlz so if you don't want that comparison then stop acting like Lawlz.

Bolivian Army

everyone on the pc version is there because it's the only place they'll be safe from me  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: StarPilot on April 08, 2009, 08:20:47 AM
Lack of updates, yeah.

Lack of people online, nope. Look for more than a few minutes that that game search will be  listing a dozen or more games that aren't full.

Laggy servers, if you happen to connect to someone on the other side of the planet then yeah. Otherwise it's not laggy at all.

Also, I will compare you to Lawlz when you act like Lawlz so if you don't want that comparison then stop acting like Lawlz.
I'm not Lawlz. I'm not stating my opinion as fact. I'm just wondering how the hell someone could prefer the 360 version over the PC version  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

StarPilot

Quote from: Geno on April 08, 2009, 12:31:27 PM
I'm not Lawlz. I'm not stating my opinion as fact. I'm just wondering how the hell someone could prefer the 360 version over the PC version  baddood;
You stated that the 360 version has few players and laggy games as a fact, when it's far from it, okay Lawlz? baddood;

Also, maybe the community is better on the 360 version. Sure we don't have updates or mods, but we have fun.

Also also, most people on the 360 version have a mic.

Geno

Quote from: StarPilot on April 08, 2009, 12:36:04 PM
You stated that the 360 version has few players and laggy games as a fact, when it's far from it, okay Lawlz? baddood;

Also, maybe the community is better on the 360 version. Sure we don't have updates or mods, but we have fun.

Also also, most people on the 360 version have a mic.
Mods are what ultimately make the game more fun  baddood;
I played TF2 on the 360 for quite some time. In fact I have every achievement for it.  doodhuh; So I'm not like Lawlz where I argue about something being better when I haven't played whatever I'm against.
The PC version is much better though. Waaaaay more replayability. The 360 version has 6 maps and that's it. It grows old very quickly.  baddood;

StarPilot

Quote from: Geno on April 08, 2009, 12:40:46 PM
The 360 version has 6 maps and that's it. It grows old very quickly.  baddood;
Then how come I've been able to play it almost every day since launch and not grow tired of it? baddood;

Geno

Quote from: StarPilot on April 08, 2009, 01:16:33 PM
Then how come I've been able to play it almost every day since launch and not grow tired of it? baddood;
I'm assuming you don't have Call of Duty 4 then  n_u

KonohaShinobi

The 360 version of L4D is supposed to get the new maps as soon as the PC one does, and the 360 TF2 is supposed to have a massive update soon

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 08, 2009, 01:30:40 PM
The 360 version of L4D is supposed to get the new maps as soon as the PC one does, and the 360 TF2 is supposed to have a massive update soon

The "massive update" was supposed to be in november
And yeah L4D on the other hand is a little better on the 360 version. It just feels more awesome.

Go Up