May 08, 2024, 06:31:26 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarPilot

Beat Arcade mode in Dishwasher and I'm currently going through the story in Samurai difficulty.

Also, I recommend anyone with Live at least give Dishwasher a try if you like hard games that rely on combos, ala Ninja Gaiden and DMC. Who'd have thought that a game like this was made by 1 guy? badass

Daddy

I bought the Macheist bundle which had World of Goo included. hocuspocus;

Also started a new file on Wind Waker, so both of those.

Sam

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on April 06, 2009, 10:35:25 AM
I bought the Macheist bundle which had World of Goo included. hocuspocus;

Also started a new file on Wind Waker, so both of those.

I'm currently back into my windwaker obsession.  giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: StarPilot on April 05, 2009, 10:27:51 PM
Beat Arcade mode in Dishwasher and I'm currently going through the story in Samurai difficulty.

Also, I recommend anyone with Live at least give Dishwasher a try if you like hard games that rely on combos, ala Ninja Gaiden and DMC. Who'd have thought that a game like this was made by 1 guy? badass

Played the demo, found it repetitive, might buy it someday, not top priority

Hiro

Just got Killer 7, Prince of Persia, and Link's Awakening DX  hocuspocus;

StarPilot

Just got beat to death by a Scout that could cloak, on the 360 version, and the guy wasn't the host either (host was on my team). The kill ticker showed the bat icon, and my death cam showed the faint outline of a BLU Scout. psyduck;

Bolivian Army

Quote from: StarPilot on April 07, 2009, 07:27:53 PM
Just got beat to death by a Scout that could cloak, on the 360 version, and the guy wasn't the host either (host was on my team). The kill ticker showed the bat icon, and my death cam showed the faint outline of a BLU Scout. psyduck;

hackers don't need to be the host  bassir;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

StarPilot

Quote from: Bolivian Army on April 07, 2009, 07:29:37 PM
hackers don't need to be the host  bassir;

I can hack your head pretty well with my fire axe you damn Spy.

Bolivian Army

Quote from: StarPilot on April 07, 2009, 07:36:59 PM
I can hack your head pretty well with my fire axe you damn Spy.

Ey if ya didn't want me ta kill ya, ya shoulda said somthin'!

FACEBONK baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

StarPilot

Quote from: Bolivian Army on April 07, 2009, 07:42:34 PM
Ey if ya didn't want me ta kill ya, ya shoulda said somthin'!

FACEBONK baddood;
I love making hot dogs from Boston.
Huddahuddahudda

Geno

Quote from: StarPilot on April 07, 2009, 07:27:53 PM
Why on earth would you be playing the 360 version
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on April 07, 2009, 08:15:46 PM
Why on earth would you be playing the 360 version

Stop acting like you prefer the PC version of the game.

Geno

Quote from: David on April 07, 2009, 08:22:04 PM
Stop acting like you prefer the PC version of the game.
uh what
Why wouldn't I? Why wouldn't anyone? The 360 version is just terrible.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on April 07, 2009, 08:30:26 PM
uh what
Why wouldn't I? Why wouldn't anyone? The 360 version is just terrible.

No you just really like the PC.
And the 360 version isn't even bad to begin with doodthing;

Geno

Quote from: David on April 07, 2009, 08:31:18 PM
No you just really like the PC.
And the 360 version isn't even bad to begin with doodthing;
Play the PC version and then tell me that the 360 version is better

Go Up