May 01, 2024, 03:23:42 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Rhythm Haven, US version.
I have to say, I like it much more than the (J) version.

Classic

Quote from: David on March 26, 2009, 04:22:41 PM
Rhythm Haven, US version.
I have to say, I like it much more than the (J) version.

Are you playing the demo? I played it this morning and loved it.

strongbad

No, they gave away 5000 copies at GDC and one of those people dumped it, since games are never released this early.
yeah whatever piracy
I'll probably buy it.

Tomboh

Wrench

Kalahari Inkantation

currently replaying phantom hourglass

Not the best Zelda game out there, but my file was deleted by my nigger friend. madood;

Linkjge

Last game I bought was Resident Evil 5.

Finished it and unlocked all achievements so right now I'm just playing Street Fighter 4 and Gears of War 2.

Geno

Quote from: Linkjge on March 27, 2009, 08:15:30 PM
Last game I bought was Resident Evil 5.

Finished it and unlocked all achievements so right now I'm just playing Street Fighter 4 and Gears of War 2.
The achievements were waaay too easy
I mean 60 gamerpoints for deflecting an arrow. I did it my first time attempting it.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Linkjge

Quote from: Geno on March 27, 2009, 08:21:11 PM
The achievements were waaay too easy
I mean 60 gamerpoints for deflecting an arrow. I did it my first time attempting it.

Most achievements were either luck or grinding.

Geno

Quote from: Linkjge on March 27, 2009, 08:22:44 PM
Most achievements were either luck or grinding.
Yeah professional mode was a breeze once I had the infinite rocket launcher  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Also I'm sad to say that my time for beating RE5 is 2 hours and 20 minutes  :(

C.Mongler

I shaved my time for RE4 down to an hour and 58 minutes. I usually did the entire game in one sitting. I wouldn't be suprised if I could do RE5 in less than an hour and 30 minutes if I felt like it.

Nate

Got Street Fighter IV, and Burnout Paradise today.

Awesome.

Hiro

Quote from: C Mongler on March 28, 2009, 12:06:52 AM
I shaved my time for RE4 down to an hour and 58 minutes. I usually did the entire game in one sitting. I wouldn't be suprised if I could do RE5 in less than an hour and 30 minutes if I felt like it.
O_0

C.Mongler

Quote from: Hïro on March 28, 2009, 07:25:04 PM
O_0

I was trying to beat the record speedrun but i got tired of it. I had the entire game memorized though :D

Go Up