May 08, 2024, 04:57:46 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Classic

Geno

Quote from: Wrenchninja on March 24, 2009, 07:48:40 PM
Try it out first? goowan
But it looks so awful  >.<
It's Dead rising on the 360 minus the graphics, camera, zombie count, weapon slots, jumping, and basically most of what made Dead Rising so awesome.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

C.Mongler

Currently Playing:
The Pitt DLC (though it doesnt work so not really)
Getting in the Vedder Zone with Ten on Rock Band 2
GTA Chinatown Wars
Pokemon Platinum mostly now though.

Geno

Quote from: ãÆ'ªã‚ºãÆ' å¤©å›½ã‚´ãÆ'¼ãÆ'«ãÆ'‰ on March 24, 2009, 09:02:12 PM
Geno, what do you think of Rhythm Heaven.
Haven't played it

I don't really buy anything on Nintendo consoles/portables anymore. The last thing I got was Chrono Trigger DS in January  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: Geno on March 24, 2009, 09:07:37 PM
Haven't played it

I don't really buy anything on Nintendo consoles/portables anymore. The last thing I got was Chrono Trigger DS in January  baddood;

It's out April 5th.  akudood;
It's made by the Wario Ware team.

Geno

strongbad

The Japanese version is alright.
I don't really see what the big fuss is about.

[hedy]Zidone

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kewn Hunter on March 22, 2009, 06:30:31 PM
Easter=/=Christmas/your birthday

only fags ask for things for easter

My family does Easter gifts, and I don't really know why. Not that I'm complaining but it is a bit annoying when relatives are like RAHHHH NEED GIFT IDEAS.

Thyme

R.U.S.E...

...The whole backronym thing was already silly to beginning with when FEAR first came out, but now it's getting borderline retarded. baddood;

[spoiler]sry i didn't know where to post this and i certainly wasn't going to make a whole thread about it maps;[/spoiler]

Classic

Bomberman '94 on the VC. It's an import title, so I can't understand the text. ;-;

Go Up