May 08, 2024, 06:13:29 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 20, 2009, 03:27:44 AM
lol halo wars

Also last beaten: Bioshock
I got my ass beat by [spoiler]Fontaine/Atlas[/spoiler] alot at first, then a shit ton of splicers and security cameras started raping me, but eventually I beat that bastard. Great game, will probably try to harvest/rescue more little sisters.

Getting RE5 tomorrow thumbup;
I beat him in one try.

also, playing brawl.

Commander Fuckass

March 20, 2009, 10:29:54 AM #3346 Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 10:41:37 AM by Kewn Hunter
Bought Halo Wars.

Love it so far

Also feel free to add me to your live list

Gamertag: Silentkefs
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Travis

KonohaShinobi

Geno

Quote from: Kewn Hunter on March 20, 2009, 10:29:54 AM
Bought Halo Wars.

Love it so far

Also feel free to add me to your live list

Gamertag: Silentkefs
You're never on fag
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

My dad bought Chinatown Wars. In before my brother plays it more than he does. doodhuh;

Classic

I finished payments on my Ice Blue DSi as well as Rhythm Heaven. Release in on April 5th.

Go to the midnight launch at Gamestop and stay up all night playing, then go to work at 11, oui/non  giggle;

Commander Fuckass

Placebo Headwound

I just beat RE5.

THAT WAS THE FUCKING CHEESIEST LINE EVER.

Commander Fuckass

Might return Halo Wars after I beat it so I can get RE5  giggle;

ME##

Quote from: Kewn Hunter on March 21, 2009, 12:59:42 PM
Might return Halo Wars after I beat it so I can get RE5  giggle;

For which console, my good sir?  giggle;

Geno

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on March 21, 2009, 03:27:01 AM
I just beat RE5.

THAT WAS THE FUCKING CHEESIEST LINE EVER.
There were many cheesy lines in that game.
The game is still amazing though. My only complaint is the HORRIBLE AI
Seriously the part where you're in Wesker's factory on the threadmill my AI partner kept running into boxes and got pushed into the fire.
I got so mad
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

If I get that game, I'm going to play through the whole thing with a friend. 90% of the time, I hate AI controller partners.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on March 21, 2009, 08:16:47 PM
There were many cheesy lines in that game.
The whole plot was cheesy. madood;

Also, is it just me, or is the game really specific about where you need to be to open the door to the next area? Seriously, in the area with the lickers me and my friend almost ended up dead because we couldn't open the door. ;_;

Go Up