May 08, 2024, 02:39:00 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on March 16, 2009, 09:44:02 PM
Been playing Rock Band 2 again recently. I'm starting to get good on the complicated expert beats. giggle;

Also, my brother picked up RE5 on the PS3. I've only played the co-op with him. I think it's fun. Having too little ammo and having FUCKING NO ROOM FOR ANYTHING in your inventory is challenging, tho. ;_;

Is the co-op split-screen?

Travis

Quote from: Methree on March 16, 2009, 05:56:06 PM
I dont get you guys. The online is still fun, and to me Nazi Zombies is the best fucking rush for me. If you actually get friends together, we just had 3 system links set up, and just everyone calls out when there's leaks in the building and you get to those intense ass rounds without using any of those pussy ass glitches .....nd then its over. And your like damn, we just spent and hour and now were back at the beginning again.                             It's been keeping me and my friends occupied and our best was lvl 27. 
nazi zombies is alright but it's kinda just meh after like 7 or 8 rounds

and the live matches are just bad compared to cod4

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: ROCK LOBSTER on March 17, 2009, 12:49:12 PM
nazi zombies is alright but it's kinda just meh after like 7 or 8 rounds

and the live matches are just bad compared to cod4

I do not believe you have played neither COD4 nor WaW.
Quote from: David on March 16, 2009, 10:11:50 PM
EVERYBODY GO BUY GTA DS
DS GotY

Ling ;-;

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 17, 2009, 02:13:07 PM
Ling ;-;

Yeah wtf
I was like oh cool i get a nice female counterpart to go through the game with and then BAM BAM
LING ;_;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on March 17, 2009, 04:23:39 PM
Yeah wtf
I was like oh cool i get a nice female counterpart to go through the game with and then BAM BAM
LING ;_;

don't mind us we just haven't played the game yet akudood;

strongbad

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 17, 2009, 04:25:11 PM
don't mind us we just haven't played the game yet akudood;

this is like 5 minutes into the game
literally

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on March 17, 2009, 04:32:32 PM
this is like 5 minutes into the game
literally
i still would've preferred to find out on my own awdood;

Ezloﺕ

:)

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on March 17, 2009, 05:04:51 PM
GUITAR HERO: METALLICA

fucking Expert Plus goddamn as if it won't be hard enough

also i dunno if i'm gonna get it, i'm not that big into metallica

but then again it is more songs to play...

Hiro

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on March 17, 2009, 05:07:31 PM
fucking Expert Plus goddamn as if it won't be hard enough

also i dunno if i'm gonna get it, i'm not that big into metallica

but then again it is more songs to play...
Well the main reason I want it is for the song creator since I never got World Tour
that and Metallica is my favorite band evuh

Geno

Quote from: Velvet + Hiro on March 17, 2009, 05:08:14 PM
Expert PlusO_0

I'm going to have to rent it.
Uh it's only for the drums and it uses the double bass pedal you get for reserving the game

Go Up