May 08, 2024, 06:18:11 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on March 14, 2009, 09:36:30 AM
What do you think spam;

Oh well it's back and I'm enjoying RE5 very much

they shipped it back on the weekend? Awesome.

Commander Fuckass

Bought Pokemon Sapphire version today, haven't played it yet though.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Wrench

Quote from: APC on March 14, 2009, 04:11:03 PM
Bought Pokemon Sapphire version today, haven't played it yet though.

Why didn't you buy Emerald? :|

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Wrenchninja on March 14, 2009, 07:33:15 PM
Why didn't you buy Emerald? :|
only found sapphire, next i might buy leaf green or fire red
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Playing Grand theft auto china town wars
Pretty awesome so far. Piracy protection was crazy though. I think I'll buy it.

I can see myself putting 50+ hours into this game so yeah giggle; you guys should get it.

Hiro

Quote from: David on March 15, 2009, 01:51:34 PM
Playing Grand theft auto china town wars
Pretty awesome so far. Piracy protection was crazy though. I think I'll buy it.

I can see myself putting 50+ hours into this game so yeah giggle; you guys should get it.
I added it to my list

Hiro

Sync

Quote from: C Mongler on March 12, 2009, 07:03:53 PM
Playing Mad World. So far GOTY 2009 Wii for me, though we'll see what comes on later this year for this piece of shit console. Really fun though, go get it when I hits SHELVES.

My friend's gonna let me borrow that when he's done playing it.
Can't wait.

Ezloﺕ

i got call of duty 4 and call of duty: waw with the graphics card (geforce 9800 gt) that came in today, along with other parts.

however, my computer case is rather old and small and the motherboard doesnt fit (plus there the openings arent corresponding with the ports on the motherboard) ;___;

however this will soon be fixed as i have just ordered a new computer case along with some ram
:)

me003

Quote from: ROCK LOBSTER on March 13, 2009, 12:58:27 PM
it fucking sucks
I dont get you guys. The online is still fun, and to me Nazi Zombies is the best fucking rush for me. If you actually get friends together, we just had 3 system links set up, and just everyone calls out when there's leaks in the building and you get to those intense ass rounds without using any of those pussy ass glitches .....nd then its over. And your like damn, we just spent and hour and now were back at the beginning again.                             It's been keeping me and my friends occupied and our best was lvl 27. 
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

C.Mongler

Just beat RE5. Its alright. I like how you can get infinite ammo for every gun in this one and theres quite a few bonus fetures. 7/10.

Placebo Headwound

Been playing Rock Band 2 again recently. I'm starting to get good on the complicated expert beats. giggle;

Also, my brother picked up RE5 on the PS3. I've only played the co-op with him. I think it's fun. Having too little ammo and having FUCKING NO ROOM FOR ANYTHING in your inventory is challenging, tho. ;_;

strongbad

Hiro

StarPilot

I've been playing Crystal Defenders for like 12 hours straight. God damn I haven't been this addicted to a video game before. Might have a bit of nostalgia since I played the shit out of FFTA but w/e.

Also, yes I know it's a port of a cell phone game, but why the hell would I play games on a phone? baddood;

Go Up