May 09, 2024, 03:19:32 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

I never finished OoT and never played Majora's Mask

Travis

i'm playing twilight princess

maybe now i can stop being retarded and get through it

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

C.Mongler

Playing Mad World. So far GOTY 2009 Wii for me, though we'll see what comes on later this year for this piece of shit console. Really fun though, go get it when I hits SHELVES.

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on March 12, 2009, 07:03:53 PM
Playing Mad World. So far GOTY 2009 Wii for me, though we'll see what comes on later this year for this piece of shit console. Really fun though, go get it when I hits SHELVES.
I'm only going to rent it because apparently it's only about 6 hours long

Hiro

Geno

strongbad

Geno

C.Mongler

Quote from: Hiro! on March 12, 2009, 07:28:17 PM
Cmongler, how the hell do you get games early

Internet

Quote from: Geno on March 12, 2009, 07:12:43 PM
I'm only going to rent it because apparently it's only about 6 hours long

You'll want to play it more than once trust me.

Go Up