May 10, 2024, 10:58:32 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarPilot

March 07, 2009, 04:14:30 PM #3255 Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 04:24:25 PM by StarPilot
Quote from: Brooks on March 07, 2009, 03:46:46 PM
what i'm a friendly demoman how dare you sir  baddood;
There is no demoman on our team. baddood;

Also, Demomen usually drink whiskey, not red wine. baddood;

strongbad

Quote from: Ezlo on March 07, 2009, 10:56:50 AM
some might suggest to use pyro, but a scout can easily get past those spies

I really hate using the pyro, and whenever i use a scout i get dominated buy the sents up on that one ledge

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: David on March 07, 2009, 09:03:05 PM
I really hate using the pyro, and whenever i use a scout i get dominated buy the sents up on that one ledge
Just use your bonk energy drink to distract the sentry. Then, get your spy/soldier/demoman to destroy the sentry.
:)

strongbad

Quote from: Ezlo on March 07, 2009, 09:40:20 PM
Just use your bonk energy drink to distract the sentry. Then, get your spy/soldier/demoman to destroy the sentry.

But I have to use the energy drink on the huge heavy raid right before that part...
How the fuck do I get past that?

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: David on March 07, 2009, 10:50:41 PM
But I have to use the energy drink on the huge heavy raid right before that part...
How the fuck do I get past that?
First, use the Force-A-Nature to back them up a bit, now make sure they've seen you and start shooting at you. Now, run quickly all the way back to the narrow corridor that you went through before you face the Heavies. Take them down one by one with The Sandman.

KonohaShinobi

Fuck, I have not played TF2 in a long time, the scout update was added with a campaign mode?

strongbad

Quote from: Ezlo on March 08, 2009, 09:03:38 AM
First, use the Force-A-Nature to back them up a bit, now make sure they've seen you and start shooting at you. Now, run quickly all the way back to the narrow corridor that you went through before you face the Heavies. Take them down one by one with The Sandman.

Ok thanks, I just beat chapter 4. So on chapter 5, what the fuck is with the demomen spawning everywhere? I can take them out, but it's annoying as hell.

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: David on March 08, 2009, 10:16:30 AM
Ok thanks, I just beat chapter 4. So on chapter 5, what the fuck is with the demomen spawning everywhere? I can take them out, but it's annoying as hell.
Okay, either Pyro or Heavy would be the best solution. I recommend going as Pyro, though. Call for a heavy and a medic to follow you to the room with Demomen. Before reaching this room, have the medic get his ÃÅ"bercharge to 100%. Right next to the entrance there's this hole which you can use to go behind the room. Enter the room from there and the Demomen will start spawning. Quickly go back to the hall and have the Heavy start shooting at the Demomen (preferably with Sascha, since the slowdown effect isn't necessary in this situation). Make sure the Medic is healing the Heavy all the way. After the Heavy takes out a few, use your Backburner to get instant crits on the Demomen who should have their back on you. Now get the Medic to make the Heavy invulnerable and you should be able to get rid of all of the Demomen. Remember that the Medic can heal you of course.

me003

Just bought Sonic 3 on the genesis complete for $2.50 yay.   >.<
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

strongbad

Waiting for GTA: China Town Wars to get leaked.
It has potential, and the Drug Wars minigame should be fun.

thezerofire

just beat OoT again. currently playing WaW, halo 3, shadowrun, skate 2, and quake live.

C.Mongler

Daddy

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Rivoldo Raccoon on March 11, 2009, 08:53:20 PM
Playing through Majora's Mask again.
god i love that game
It's sad that Ocarina is considered the better game. :'(

thezerofire

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 12, 2009, 06:19:55 AM
god i love that game
It's sad that Ocarina is considered the better game. :'(

I enjoy both pretty equally. They're just have a different feel about them.

Go Up