May 09, 2024, 03:35:16 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tri4se

thezerofire

Buying Halo Wars LCE after school. Mythic here I come!

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Tri4se on March 02, 2009, 08:07:17 PM
I rented Dead Space.

It's alright.

enjoy raging when you reach chapter 4's impossible turrets

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 03, 2009, 03:24:23 PM
enjoy raging when you reach chapter 4's impossible turrets
They're no where near impossible. Stop sucking. baddood;

Samus Aran

C.Mongler

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 02, 2009, 05:18:14 PM
if it's bad why'd you buy it at full price?I really need to stop buying games for a while, I need to finish a lot but as soon as a new game is released...I NEED IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Luckily there are those slow slow slow summer months when I can dig out old PS2 games and such that were left in the dust.

I never said it was bad I said it was gay. And how am I supposed to know how it is until I play it?

Anyway bought Kung Fu Panda/ LEGO Indiana Jones. Next will be RE 5. After that not buying anymore games until I beat atleast 10 of my games.

NOA_Haunted

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on March 03, 2009, 03:47:15 PM
They're no where near impossible. Stop sucking. baddood;

FUCK YES, I did it yesterday without even trying! Leviathon was a bitch to kil, I had to upgrade my plasma cutter to the max and fill up on ammo for it just to get it done.
Quote from: xXTheHaunted on March 03, 2009, 05:36:35 PM
I bought Pokemon Emerald Version.

Awesome, now you can wait until Platinum is released and port all the starters from Emerald into it.
Quote from: C Mongler on March 03, 2009, 05:00:32 PM
I never said it was bad I said it was gay. And how am I supposed to know how it is until I play it?

rent it

Ezloﺕ

:)

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ezloﺕ

strongbad

Ezloﺕ

strongbad

Quote from: Ezlo on March 05, 2009, 02:08:11 PM
I honestly think the single-player is the greatest of all time.

It's alright. I got bored of it after the 4th level.

KonohaShinobi

Go Up