May 07, 2024, 09:43:34 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 28, 2009, 11:03:36 AM
Stuck in chapter 4 of Mirror's Edge, FUCK! I am in this little tunnel room where there is a locked door and you have to override the system. Apparently you have to reach the top of the room, but it is impossible!

Also, I am going to go through the gamertag thread and add you guys, so if you get a friend request from ShamanBlack, it's me.
I only got to play Mirror's edge for about an hour because all my friends were playing Left 4 dead so I took it back and got that.  :(
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nate

Sam

I finally went back to playing KH. Didn't get very far, got bored, and quit again. Now I'm at basically the beginning of the Hercules place. I beat that 3-headed dog thing. Cere...whatever his anme was.

Anyway I bought Katamari Damacy on my birthday and I love it. It's like Elebits but less frustrating.  giggle;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Tomboh

Josh

I bought Final Fantasy XII for $10 the other night just for the hell of it.

KonohaShinobi

Last beaten: Mirror's Edge

Was more fun that I thought it would be. Although I died alot, once I got into the groove of things it was rather entertaining. I would gladly pay $50 for it if I had the money.  Now it's time to collect some bags and farm some achievements!

Also, attempted to add Cmongler and a few other people from the gamertag/wii numbers list thread and most of them said that the gamertag did not exist  :( So I am guessing you guys changed yours since you posted it in that thread
Quote from: The King's Royal Baker on February 28, 2009, 06:35:11 PM
I bought Final Fantasy XII for $10 the other night just for the hell of it.

I hope you do not plan on playing it...

C.Mongler

Classic

I just beat MegaMan Legends 2.

It covered a lot of questions from the first game, but only ended in making one of the biggest cliffhangers ever, along with MORE questions unanswered.

Too bad it didn't sell well back in the day, there could have been a #3 to answer the rest.
I guess I was a little disappointed to be left like that.

C.Mongler

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 01, 2009, 07:29:09 PM
Last beaten: Mirror's Edge

Was more fun that I thought it would be. Although I died alot, once I got into the groove of things it was rather entertaining. I would gladly pay $50 for it if I had the money.  Now it's time to collect some bags and farm some achievements!

Also, attempted to add Cmongler and a few other people from the gamertag/wii numbers list thread and most of them said that the gamertag did not exist  :( So I am guessing you guys changed yours since you posted it in that threadI hope you do not plan on playing it...

my gamertag as of this moment is y3llow ran9er

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

HEY GUESS WHAT GUYS

viva pinata is really fun

now I really have to stop speding money on games when I still have 38954734857 games I want to beat. I'm broke again anyway so that won't be an issue for awhile.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Sam on March 02, 2009, 12:20:04 PM
HEY GUESS WHAT GUYS

now I really have to stop speding money on games when I still have 38954734857 games I want to beat. I'm broke again anyway so that won't be an issue for awhile.
YOU CAN BUY ME GAMES WHEN YOU DO HAVE MONEY ^___^
:)

Geno

HEY GUESS WHAT GUYS

See you should listen to me when I tell you a game is good
Also get Xbox live asap so we can co op Viva Pinata

strongbad

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: C Mongler on March 01, 2009, 07:33:33 PM
I last bought Star Ocean IV. So far its gay.

if it's bad why'd you buy it at full price?
HEY GUESS WHAT GUYS

I really need to stop buying games for a while, I need to finish a lot but as soon as a new game is released...I NEED IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Luckily there are those slow slow slow summer months when I can dig out old PS2 games and such that were left in the dust.

Go Up