May 08, 2024, 10:04:27 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Just bought Super Mario Baseball and I got almost everybody in challenge mode I guess.

Also, playing Super Mario RPG. Just got past Mostro Town.

It's not taken as long, and Yardovich was pretty easy.

C.Mongler

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Lending Sonic Unleashed to a friend in exchange for Mirror's Edge for a couple of weeks. kind of looking forward to playing the full game.

I finally reached the end of Sonic Unleashed and I need to collect  20 sun medals to finish the game. FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

Also, played the Braid demo...It was kind of meh. Is puzzle piece collecting the entire game? And the backwards time travel thing was cool, but it seems as though it could get repetitive. anyone own the full game?

C.Mongler

Classic

Tri4se

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 26, 2009, 12:05:12 PM
Also, played the Braid demo...It was kind of meh. Is puzzle piece collecting the entire game? And the backwards time travel thing was cool, but it seems as though it could get repetitive. anyone own the full game?

I have it. Yes, puzzle piece collecting is the entire game. Each world has a different twist to it though. In the third world if you walk backward time reverses.

It gets pretty hard.

StarPilot

Got around to beating Halo CE on Legendary. I HATE Flood Carrier forms. baddood;

Ezloﺕ

so uhh lost planet is on sale right now and is currently worth 5 bucks

should i buy it
:)

strongbad

Quote from: Ezlo on February 27, 2009, 04:58:09 PM

should i buy it

I would.

Geno

Quote from: Ezlo on February 27, 2009, 04:58:09 PM

should i buy it
Yes
It's a mediocre game but $5 is a steal
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Just downloaded World of Goo, since I had 1500 points on my account that I forgot about.

Awesome game so far. I just completed chapter 2.

Classic

Quote from: David on February 28, 2009, 07:58:56 AM
Just downloaded World of Goo, since I had 1500 points on my account that I forgot about.

Awesome game so far. I just completed chapter 2.

yes
YES
YEEEEES

It's orgasmic.

strongbad

I'm stuck on that one level where there's all those pipes at the top with all the red dudes coming out and then theres a flame right by the escape pipe or whatever.
Help pls

KonohaShinobi

Stuck in chapter 4 of Mirror's Edge, FUCK! I am in this little tunnel room where there is a locked door and you have to override the system. Apparently you have to reach the top of the room, but it is impossible!

Also, I am going to go through the gamertag thread and add you guys, so if you get a friend request from ShamanBlack, it's me.

Go Up