May 09, 2024, 02:08:03 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 21, 2009, 08:54:21 AM
Received Dead Rising, Bioshock and Assassin's Creed today. Not sure what I'll play first.

Considering buying SFIV but will probably wait until the price drops seeing as I do not like fighting games that much. Button memorization, ehhh...
Dead Rising  hocuspocus;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Okay, played some Space Megaforce.

Weapons are nice, everything else is dull. Levels are recycled, many environments are seemingly random tiles, but not horrible.

About 6.5/10, not worth the price I payed for it, and certainly not as great as retarded SNES fans claim it is. myface;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Played like 3 hours of Assassin's Creed, finished the second memory block, it was pretty fun. I hate how they gave me every single move at the beginning, made me feel like a total badass, then stole them from me. Jesus, if you do not grab an opponent and throw them down it takes 20 sword swings to lay a single hit on them.
Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 21, 2009, 10:28:35 AM
Just got Space Megaforce in the mail.

I didn't think most websites shipped on the weekend. At least Amazon doesn't.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 21, 2009, 01:29:58 PM
Played like 3 hours of Assassin's Creed, finished the second memory block, it was pretty fun. I hate how they gave me every single move at the beginning, made me feel like a total badass, then stole them from me. Jesus, if you do not grab an opponent and throw them down it takes 20 sword swings to lay a single hit on them.I didn't think most websites shipped on the weekend. At least Amazon doesn't.
Assassin's creed was probably the worst of the games you said you just got
Bioshock > Dead Rising > Assassin's Creed

although Dead Rising is my personal favorite
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ezloļŗ•

:)

Geno

KonohaShinobi

Played some Dead Rising and Bioshock my experience so far:

Dead Rising: Was fun as hell, but the 72 hour thing is making me nervous, I only did like two missions, my only compaint so far is that sometimes a zombie would get into a struggle with me and the screen will get all close and Frank is just manually fighting it off. So I mash EVERY SINGLE BUTTON AS HARD AS POSSIBLE and LUCKILY they get off me! Is there something special I need to do to prevent this? Every death I have had has been because of this.

Bioshock: Better than I expected, when I read reviews and people said it was all about atmosphere, they were dead serious. The little conversations and shit between the Splicers is cool, like when you walk past that woman and that baby carriage. I snuck on her and thought "maybe there are real people down here, might not want to kill her" then BAM she skullfucks me! Looking forward to playing past the first tutorial level, entering the hospital wing, fuck yes.

StarPilot

February 22, 2009, 06:38:23 PM #3174 Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 06:43:03 PM by StarPilot
Why do the Flood have to be able to shoot rocket launchers? I'm stuck in the second generator room in Two Betrayals because I keep getting blown up by a random explosive, either a rocket to the face, or a rocket that sets off a grenade that was just dropped by a dead Flood. The fact that the majority of them that are armed with weapons come from the only way out. I can easily last long enough for my shields to regenerate after disabling the generator, but at such close quarters I can't dodge those damn rockets.

And of course right after I post this I manage to make it out with a single red bar of health. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 22, 2009, 04:06:17 PM
Played some Dead Rising and Bioshock my experience so far:

Dead Rising: Was fun as hell, but the 72 hour thing is making me nervous, I only did like two missions, my only compaint so far is that sometimes a zombie would get into a struggle with me and the screen will get all close and Frank is just manually fighting it off. So I mash EVERY SINGLE BUTTON AS HARD AS POSSIBLE and LUCKILY they get off me! Is there something special I need to do to prevent this? Every death I have had has been because of this.

Bioshock: Better than I expected, when I read reviews and people said it was all about atmosphere, they were dead serious. The little conversations and shit between the Splicers is cool, like when you walk past that woman and that baby carriage. I snuck on her and thought "maybe there are real people down here, might not want to kill her" then BAM she skullfucks me! Looking forward to playing past the first tutorial level, entering the hospital wing, fuck yes.
When a zombie gets you just spin around the analog stick.
And yeah if you want to unlock the extra game modes just focus on the main story. If you fail a mission and lose the case you should probably load your last save.

StarPilot

It seems that starting tomorrow (today EST) and going through this Saturday Braid will be available to Live Gold members for 800 MS Points. Just figured I'd give anyone who wants to get it for a discount a heads-up.

strongbad

Quote from: StarPilot on February 22, 2009, 09:45:20 PM
It seems that starting tomorrow (today EST) and going through this Saturday Braid will be available to Live Gold members for 800 MS Points. Just figured I'd give anyone who wants to get it for a discount a heads-up.

I won Braid from the Spike TV Video Game Awards giggle;

Geno

Quote from: StarPilot on February 22, 2009, 09:45:20 PM
GOD DAMMIT I HAVE 820
FUCK THE RED RING

StarPilot

Quote from: Geno on February 22, 2009, 09:50:20 PM
GOD DAMMIT I HAVE 820
FUCK THE RED RING
You can always use the online marketplace. You know, the one on xbox.com. baddood;

Go Up