May 08, 2024, 09:43:42 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tri4se

Quote from: Geno on February 19, 2009, 07:12:48 AM
but yeah Fallout 3 is most likely 10x better than Persona

woah woah WOAH

shut your mouth

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on February 19, 2009, 01:04:15 PM
but Fallout 3 has gotten much higher praise.
"Oh hey guys, I'm an idiot so I'm gonna let major gaming sites who get paid to give good reviews make my opinions for me" doodhuh;

Classic

Quote from: Thief888 on February 19, 2009, 03:06:25 PM
"Oh hey guys, I'm an idiot so I'm gonna let major gaming sites who get paid to give good reviews make my opinions for me" doodhuh;

Thank you.
Somebody finally said it.

wawi

Samus Aran

Quote from: C-Note on February 19, 2009, 03:30:54 PM
I'm playing FFVII right now O_0

lol i stopped playing that right after i saw Red XIII's dad

i'll get back to it eventually but i'm currently more interested in other games

wawi

Quote from: ZAK on February 19, 2009, 04:03:28 PM
lol i stopped playing that right after i saw Red XIII's dad

i'll get back to it eventually but i'm currently more interested in other games

I'm not that far into it; I've only been playing for about 30 minutes total.

Geno

Uh no
But they do help my decision a little bit
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sync

I love you.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 19, 2009, 12:56:06 PM
lol assumptions

I can say it's most likely not, but that'd actually be fact badass

i can say it is though  hocuspocus;

Commander Fuckass

Still playing Fallout 3
is it just me or is is it too easy to kill a feral ghoul with the hunting rifle in V.A.T.S?  bassir;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Quote from: AKFEK  link=topic=18358.msg735553#msg735553 date=1235097363
Still playing Fallout 3
is it just me or is is it too easy to kill a feral ghoul with the hunting rifle in V.A.T.S?  bassir;

well you're either playing on too easy of a difficulty or you're higher than like level 2

feral ghouls are weak shit

Geno

Quote from: AKFEK  link=topic=18358.msg735553#msg735553 date=1235097363
Still playing Fallout 3
I use nothing but melee so idk lol

strongbad

Ahh why is the last boss of Ratchet and Clank: UYA so hard ;-;
Also once I beat this I'm going to start a new file on Bully.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on February 19, 2009, 06:56:22 PM
I use nothing but melee so idk lol
Why would you do such a dumb thing? doodhuh;

I always sneak around in the shadows and then blast enemy heads off with hidden criticals. n_u

Go Up