May 03, 2024, 04:10:48 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on February 12, 2009, 01:18:43 PM
Play Megaman 9 psyduck;
I beat Megaman 9.

It was honestly one of the easiest in the entire series.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

i tried the demo for megaman 9 and i couldn't beat the third elephant thingy you run into lol

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nyerp on February 12, 2009, 01:21:27 PM
i tried the demo for megaman 9 and i couldn't beat the third elephant thingy you run into lol
that's what rpgs will do to you

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 12, 2009, 01:20:05 PM
I beat Megaman 9.

It was honestly one of the easiest in the entire series.
Uh that game is fucking hard.
I've beaten quite a few Megaman games and it's probably the hardest. That may be because it's on a different controller though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on February 12, 2009, 01:23:00 PM
Uh that game is fucking hard.
I've beaten quite a few Megaman games and it's probably the hardest. That may be because it's on a different controller though.
um it wasn't hard at all

There were spikes out the ass, but once you memorized all the instant death spots it isn't anywhere close to difficult.

Megaman & Bass's main problem is that the resolution was cut down by about half for the GBA port, so you can't really see a lot of what's going on and it makes a lot of the game nigh impossible.

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 12, 2009, 01:24:58 PM
um it wasn't hard at all

There were spikes out the ass, but once you memorized all the instant death spots it isn't anywhere close to difficult.

Megaman & Bass's main problem is that the resolution was cut down by about half for the GBA port, so you can't really see a lot of what's going on and it makes a lot of the game nigh impossible.
Maybe "frustrating" is a better word.
God damn it Splash Woman's stage was so annoying.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on February 12, 2009, 01:27:55 PM
Maybe "frustrating" is a better word.
God damn it Splash Woman's stage was so annoying.
Splash Woman's stage was the first one I beat.

hornet man's stage was the only mildly difficult one due to all those crazy enemies everywhere

Sounds to me like you just suck at games, Geno. Now that I think of it, that'd explain your distaste for shmups. spam;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 12, 2009, 01:22:01 PM
that's what rpgs will do to you

yes, because those are the only games i play

god you're such a fucking idiot

Nyerp

Nyerp

Geno

Nyerp

Sync

Geno

Go Up