May 08, 2024, 03:44:05 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ClassicTyler on February 10, 2009, 01:24:54 PM
Normally I wouldn't be interested in something like this.
I hate murder, scenes of death, etc. I think the reason I love it is because I want to know what happens next. The characters make it entertaining and catching for me.

Also, Igor is pretty bad ass.
You're such a pussy
But god I want Persona 4
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: Geno on February 10, 2009, 01:29:52 PM
You're such a pussy
But god I want Persona 4

You don't know when to shut the fuck up.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sync

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 10, 2009, 01:27:20 PM
and because it's all so happy and jolly and makes you feel warm inside

All the other Persona games revolve around darkness.

I'll admit, I liked that jolly and warm feeling I got from P4.
But I liked P3 just a tad more for some reason.
I guess it's because of the Final boss and ending.

Placebo Headwound

I couldn't get that into P4.

I remember I got to an annoying boss in the first dungeon and I had to go grind to beat him and I didn't feel like doing it so I never did and now I haven't touched it in months.

Also, I was kinda tired of the whole Persona thing after spending 90 hours on P3. doodhuh;

Wrench

If I had money, I would get Persona 4. Seems like you guys really like it. I haven't played my PS2 since beating Lego Batman.

Cookie

I got Ten Yard Fight for NES today at Play N Trade. Only cost me 50 cents.  hocuspocus;

strongbad

I wish I had a Play N Trade in my area instead of stupid gamestop :(

Classic

Quote from: Wrenchninja on February 10, 2009, 06:55:11 PM
If I had money, I would get Persona 4. Seems like you guys really like it. I haven't played my PS2 since beating Lego Batman.

Even I love it. :O

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Sync on February 10, 2009, 04:33:24 PM
I'll admit, I liked that jolly and warm feeling I got from P4.
But I liked P3 just a tad more for some reason.
I guess it's because of the Final boss and ending.
I've been trying to play P3 but it all just feels so rough and unrefined compared to P4. What really bothers me is the battle system.
Quote from: Thief888 on February 10, 2009, 05:10:07 PM
I couldn't get that into P4.

I remember I got to an annoying boss in the first dungeon and I had to go grind to beat him and I didn't feel like doing it so I never did and now I haven't touched it in months.

Also, I was kinda tired of the whole Persona thing after spending 90 hours on P3. doodhuh;
if you mean the first real boss, all you need is a decent persona that's strong against or resistant to fire (senri, orobas, etc)

If you mean one of the minibosses, then you're just terrible.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 10, 2009, 09:49:59 PM
if you mean the first real boss, all you need is a decent persona that's strong against or resistant to fire (senri, orobas, etc)

If you mean one of the minibosses, then you're just terrible.

It was that knight enemy that took half your health in one turn.

None of my personas knew anything to increase defense and decrease attack, so I just never bothered to go grind to learn that. doodhuh;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thief888 on February 11, 2009, 11:13:55 AM
It was that knight enemy that took half your health in one turn.

None of my personas knew anything to increase defense and decrease attack, so I just never bothered to go grind to learn that. doodhuh;
i just used izanagi i think and had no troubles with him at all, and i didn't even have to grind

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

downloaded dwarf fortress and have no idea what i'm doing

I'll try again later, but it seems like it could be really cool

ncba93ivyase

Geno

Go Up