May 08, 2024, 07:03:06 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ClassicTyler on February 07, 2009, 02:38:59 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I want Persona 4 NOW. :|
Zidone's been playing it all day and loves it spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

i liked persona 2 and didn't like 3 so i dont want 4. getting Onechanbara next, I fully expect it to be horrible  giggle;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C Mongler on February 08, 2009, 07:02:46 AM
i liked persona 2 and didn't like 3 so i dont want 4. getting Onechanbara next, I fully expect it to be horrible  giggle;
p4 is completely different from p3 and the only thing that really hasn't changed is the social ilnking

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

I started a new game on Ratchet and Clank: UYA today.
Holy shit I forgot how amazing this game was.

Classic

ncba93ivyase

I'd just like to say Persona 4 is the best selling SMT game ever, so Atlus will probably make more games with the upbeat atmosphere P4 has.

and that's a good thing

LCK

Classic

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

Just purchased: Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

paying for roms lol maps;

ncba93ivyase

Classic

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 10, 2009, 01:23:18 PM
I told you guys. spam;

Normally I wouldn't be interested in something like this.
I hate murder, scenes of death, etc. I think the reason I love it is because I want to know what happens next. The characters make it entertaining and catching for me.

Also, Igor is pretty bad ass.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ClassicTyler on February 10, 2009, 01:24:54 PM
Normally I wouldn't be interested in something like this.
I hate murder, scenes of death, etc. I think the reason I love it is because I want to know what happens next. The characters make it entertaining and catching for me.

Also, Igor is pretty bad ass.
and because it's all so happy and jolly and makes you feel warm inside

All the other Persona games revolve around darkness.

Go Up