May 03, 2024, 05:16:58 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 26, 2009, 10:51:11 PM
All battles in Rocket Slime are piss easy when you realize you can just bounce into the enemy tank and slap around its crew while your crew slowly pummels the enemy.

I choose not to do that, just because it ruins the fun. Seriously the tank battles are so fun if you actually play them right.

Bolivian Army

Quote from: TECTRINKET on January 27, 2009, 01:29:06 PM
ok wtf

I'm onlt missing one piece of treasure, and I've checked everywhere but I can't find it. goonish

where the hell is the one between the katana and the xmas tree

i believe you're looking for charm

in the last area when you come to the save point, go to the room on the left, the one with the three cannons at the end. You can go through the green platforms with a waterfall underneath them

it should be there  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Placebo Headwound

OK so about 2 hours into Metroid Prime.

It's fun. Although I found the control scheme to be a little awkward at first, but I got used to it. n_u

ncba93ivyase

I hated ZX Advent at first, but now I'm actually starting to think it's pretty good. befuddlement

At least it's not as awful as ZX

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thief888 on January 28, 2009, 03:08:41 AM
OK so about 2 hours into Metroid Prime.

It's fun. Although I found the control scheme to be a little awkward at first, but I got used to it. n_u

You never played it before? What the hell, Thief. :'(

HURRY UP AND GET TO PHENDRENA DRIFTS OH GOD IT'S BEAUTIFUL

Nyerp

I just unlocked the True Arena in Kirby SSU. Shit's hard. saddood;

Classic

Quote from: Nyerp on January 28, 2009, 04:30:18 PM

Took me FOREVER to beat.
I used the sword. Just bounce attack the enemies and run when they attack.

Marx Soul is hard.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Kaz on January 28, 2009, 11:50:36 AM
You never played it before? What the hell, Thief. :'(

HURRY UP AND GET TO PHENDRENA DRIFTS OH GOD IT'S BEAUTIFUL
I got it back when it first came out 7 years ago but I never got far because I sucked at games back then and then and I constantly got stuck. Then a few years later I lost it so it's just now that I've re-bought it that I'm now able to enjoy it. :(

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on January 28, 2009, 04:30:18 PM

Is True Arena basically the equivalent of the original "The Arena" game in KSS? If it is, I'd suggest using rock the first time through, then try your hand at other abilities if you think you're good enough. In the original game, I beat it with every ability they offer, except Sleep and Copy, of course. Copy ends up becoming something else and Sleep goes away after you get it.

Nyerp

Quote from: Kaz on January 29, 2009, 11:39:12 AM
Is True Arena basically the equivalent of the original "The Arena" game in KSS? If it is, I'd suggest using rock the first time through, then try your hand at other abilities if you think you're good enough. In the original game, I beat it with every ability they offer, except Sleep and Copy, of course. Copy ends up becoming something else and Sleep goes away after you get it.

Nope, it's a harder version of The Arena with shitty enemies. It sucks.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

For some reason I started playing Tales of Symphonia yet again, even though I have newer games to work on finishing.

Kalahari Inkantation

why do i only have 16/19 abilities in KSSU
halfmoon will only give me two, so i'll have 18/19

where's the one i'm missing befuddlement

Wrench

Playing Justice for All. I left it for a while and aim to complete it this weekend. After that, I've got Trials and Tribulations. I have yet to buy Apollo Justice :(.

Go Up