May 08, 2024, 07:47:45 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarPilot

The MAW. Sure the little guy you have to feed starts out about the same size as your hand, but by the end of the game he eats the entire planet you've been trying to escape in one bite.

Achievements are freaking easy though. The only one you have almost no chance of getting in a single playthrough is playing at least once during MAW's six meal times: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dunch (wat?), Dinner, and Midnight Feast. The rest you can get with a little exploration and making sure you root out everything that's edible.

Sync

Quote from: Pancake Paraphilia on January 19, 2009, 06:04:20 PM
And Sypha.  SYPHA.  She has giant tits.  How the hell did she think she could pass off as a guy in III. saddood;

is Richter playable?

Nyerp

thezerofire

Sync

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Sync on January 22, 2009, 05:13:50 PM
WHAT THE FUCK. :|
How can there be Maria, but no Richter.
Well, I guess they figured Trevor and Simon were enough for whip-users. doodhuh;

ncba93ivyase

Might get Retro Games Challenge for the DS since it has a couple of cool looking shmups on it, and maybe Gekioh for the PS1 because it looks kind of decent.

Also, I noticed the cost on Donpachi on ebay has doubled so I won't be getting that like I had hoped.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

JUST BEAT PERSONA 4

WHY MUST SUCH A GREAT GAME END :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

So, with my wii out of my room, I noticed my dusty old PS2 sitting there all alone and thought about all the great games that I missed out on for it, mostly because my only good controller broke.

So this week, I'm planning on buying a Logitech Action Controller, Persona 3+4, MGS: Twin Snakes, Ico, and GTA: San Andres

Nyerp

Classic

Quote from: David on January 24, 2009, 09:24:17 AM
So, with my wii out of my room, I noticed my dusty old PS2 sitting there all alone and thought about all the great games that I missed out on for it, mostly because my only good controller broke.

So this week, I'm planning on buying a Logitech Action Controller, Persona 3+4, MGS: Twin Snakes, Ico, and GTA: San Andres

Space Channel 5 Special Edition. Now.
It's $15 new on Amazon. What are you waiting for?

Placebo Headwound

I've been playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door over the past week.

All the quests at the trouble center are annoying "bring me this item because I'm lazy" quests.  :(

Hiro

Quote from: David on January 24, 2009, 09:24:17 AM

Get Persona 4, Ico, Okami, Shadow of the Colossus, San Andreas, and I think you meant Snake Eater  bassir;

Geno

Quote from: Forest Hiro on January 24, 2009, 02:11:22 PM
and I think you meant Snake Eater  bassir;
Twink Snakes = Gamecube remake of Metal Gear Solid 1
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up