May 01, 2024, 02:08:46 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: Bassir on January 19, 2009, 01:15:52 PM
kill yourself

Game reviews are only useful when deciding whether or not to buy a game. Since my brother already has it, I'm not going to look up reviews to decide whether or nto to play it, that's stupid.

...And I'm not going to kill myself because I'm playing a game that got a bad review. I'll play whatever game I want. I don't need a lame website to tell me how I feel about something.

P.S. It's actually rather entertaining so hah.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Himu

Quote from: Sam on January 19, 2009, 12:52:32 PM
I was just playing castlevania judgement (which makes me wish I actually played castlevania games because there character design is amazing and now I want to cosplay) and there was a really weird conversation in the beginning of a battle.

There are these two chicks, one is old and one is little. The little one looks at her boobs and goes "wow.. thsoe are huge"
Then the other says "How can you say that?! They only get int he way."
and the other one is like "They're a gift from God." or something

and I was just like wtf.

Also, one chick says "My duty is clear." a lot. Yesterday, she said it and my brother goes "hehe, she has clear duty." And for some reason I still find it funny.
I got that game as a gift because my friend knows that I loooove Castlevania.  I honestly don't think the game is terrible, but definitely not worth the money he spent. ;-;

It's fun playing with friends, but I wish the characters had more moves and that the controls were decent.  I don't like how Simon looks like he's a bondage stripper whore either. saddood;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Pancake Paraphilia on January 19, 2009, 05:28:45 PM
I don't like how Simon looks like he's a bondage stripper whore either. saddood;
I don't like how Simon looks Light in odd clothing.

But he's still my favorite.

A friend had brought it over one day. I thought it was fun when playing multiplayer, but the single player was unbelievably boring.

And of course, the game isn't well balanced.

Himu

Quote from: Thief888 on January 19, 2009, 05:58:25 PM
I don't like how Simon looks Light in odd clothing.

But he's still my favorite.

A friend had brought it over one day. I thought it was fun when playing multiplayer, but the single player was unbelievably boring.

And of course, the game isn't well balanced.
And Sypha.  SYPHA.  She has giant tits.  How the hell did she think she could pass off as a guy in III. saddood;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Nathan on January 16, 2009, 08:04:06 PM
Bought GTA IV for PC.

Awesome game, but holy shit the requirements for it are extreme.

It's not that great, you will not realize it's the end of the game, until it's the end of the game. Shitty ending(s), I understand what Rockstar was trying to do with a sort of twisted take on the American dream, but it just didn't work. Seemed forced, really. Not really GTA.

KonohaShinobi

Almost near the end of Fallout 3's main quest, Very Good karma (thanks to the Lawbringer perk, super easy to bring up your karma), recruited MOTHERFUCKING FAWKES (Just sit back and let him demolish everything with his laser minigun thingy), about to do the "Take It Back" quest.

After you beat the final main game quest, can you still play and explore and stuff? I wanted to do the remaining Side quests, but I do not want to restart from level 1. :( And is the level cap 20?

wawi

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 20, 2009, 10:23:57 AM
Almost near the end of Fallout 3's main quest, Very Good karma (thanks to the Lawbringer perk, super easy to bring up your karma), recruited MOTHERFUCKING FAWKES (Just sit back and let him demolish everything with his laser minigun thingy), about to do the "Take It Back" quest.

After you beat the final main game quest, can you still play and explore and stuff? I wanted to do the remaining Side quests, but I do not want to restart from level 1. :( And is the level cap 20?

Once you beat the main story, you cannot go back and do the side quests. Also, yes, the level cap is 20.

UnagiPower

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 20, 2009, 09:53:37 AM
It's not that great, you will not realize it's the end of the game, until it's the end of the game. Shitty ending(s), I understand what Rockstar was trying to do with a sort of twisted take on the American dream, but it just didn't work. Seemed forced, really. Not really GTA.

fuck you it was good

Geno

Shut the fuck up, Kono. GTA4 was amazing

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 20, 2009, 10:23:57 AM

Another good thing about the 360: Only the 360 version of Fallout 3 will have the level capped raised thumbup;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The spy who loves you

Shut the fuck up

Nate

So far, I'm loving it.

Usually the endings on GTA suck regardless though.

Geno

Quote from: Nathan on January 20, 2009, 08:11:11 PM
So far, I'm loving it.

Usually the endings on GTA suck regardless though.
I thought it had a good ending
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Pancake Patriot  link=topic=18358.msg707054#msg707054 date=1232383784
Reserved RE5 collectors edition fully paid off

Not worth $30 for a bag and a necklace you will rarely wear. The also figurine looks bad.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 21, 2009, 09:48:45 AM
Not worth $30 for a bag and a necklace you will rarely wear. The also figurine looks bad.
ok?
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up