May 08, 2024, 09:06:41 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 18, 2009, 09:13:02 AM
goddamn you nyerp

YOU STOLE THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY HEAD :'(

I am the Master of Mind.

Apparently. ;)

Sam

Quote from: TECTRINKET on January 17, 2009, 11:41:54 PM
I beat Minish Cap a few hours ago. I loved it, and it's a shame that Nintendo will never make another 2D Zelda game again. :'(

What makes you think that?
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Sam on January 18, 2009, 09:37:49 AM
What makes you think that?
Both the Wii and the DS can display 3D graphics now. Why would they ever go back to 2D? :'(

Sam

Quote from: TECTRINKET on January 18, 2009, 09:53:41 AM
Both the Wii and the DS can display 3D graphics now. Why would they ever go back to 2D? :'(

They put FSA on GCN.

I'm not saying that Nintendo is actually going to make another 2D zelda, but it's really not out of the question.

Sync

Quote from: Pancake Paraphilia on January 18, 2009, 03:14:39 AM
I'm going to use my very old wii points to buy Castlevania III. bassir;

No.
Buy Super Castlevania IV instead.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on January 18, 2009, 06:47:03 AM
lol what in the world were you expecting it to mean ;)

i had no idea

for some reason the thought of difficulty just didn't even cross my mind

Geno

Rented Army of Two last week. It was shitty so I took it back and got Fracture which I expect to be shitty since it got mediocre reviews. I've seriously played 80% of what Blockbuster has and I'm almost out of options.

I reserved RE5 today and bought Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise. I love Rare. The game has been out for 3 months and it's already down to $30.  hocuspocus;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

How was Fracture? I played the demo, but it wasn't long enough to get a taste of the game. The environment changing aspect is pretty cool, though.

Geno

Quote from: David on January 18, 2009, 05:29:52 PM
How was Fracture? I played the demo, but it wasn't long enough to get a taste of the game. The environment changing aspect is pretty cool, though.
I just got it haven't put it in
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Patriot  link=topic=18358.msg707054#msg707054 date=1232383784
Reserved RE5 collectors edition fully paid off
I was going to get that until I realized it was fucking $90

Sam

I was just playing castlevania judgement (which makes me wish I actually played castlevania games because there character design is amazing and now I want to cosplay) and there was a really weird conversation in the beginning of a battle.

There are these two chicks, one is old and one is little. The little one looks at her boobs and goes "wow.. thsoe are huge"
Then the other says "How can you say that?! They only get int he way."
and the other one is like "They're a gift from God." or something

and I was just like wtf.

Also, one chick says "My duty is clear." a lot. Yesterday, she said it and my brother goes "hehe, she has clear duty." And for some reason I still find it funny.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up