May 07, 2024, 08:32:16 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Wrench

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 11, 2009, 07:16:28 PM

befuddlement

I didn't ask for Quantum of Solace. Parents got me it because I love Bond. The game is fun though.

know what? screw it. fuck you in this board.

ncba93ivyase

January 11, 2009, 07:21:17 PM #2823 Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 07:25:18 PM by Pancake Persona
Quote from: Paracake Noidpan on January 11, 2009, 07:19:21 PM
I didn't ask for Quantum of Solace. Parents got me it because I love Bond. The game is fun though.

know what? screw it. fuck you in this board.
you insinuated it's better than persona 4

it's nowhere near as great as that masterpiece

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 11, 2009, 07:16:28 PM

befuddlement

I like how you cut out the user score, which was probably significantly higher than the critic score.

Wrench

January 11, 2009, 07:23:09 PM #2825 Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 07:33:18 PM by Paracake Noidpan
Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 11, 2009, 07:21:17 PM
it's nowhere near it's as great as that masterpiece

goonish

completely different types of games. no comparison is acceptable.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Paracake Noidpan on January 11, 2009, 07:23:09 PM
goonish
Ban. :|

i frequently completely change my posts and leave certain bits behind

But yeah, nothing on the Wii can ever compare to Persona 4.

Nyerp

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

KonohaShinobi

Currently Playing: Sonic Unleashed (360)

it's pretty fun, the fighting is not as tedius as I thought it would be, the whole RPG style level up and shop system is a nice touch, remenisent of Sonic Adventure 1, and the two day time levels I played were amazingly fun. My only complaint being that hard as fuck flying timed button section, nearly had me breaking the controller. In hindsight it probably was not that tough, but I am not too familiar with the 360 controller just yet. Still annoying.

Also have been playing Lego Batman with my buddy, the only way to play a Lego game.

ncba93ivyase

Sync

Quote from: Thief888 on January 07, 2009, 10:45:06 PM
beat Richter mode.

Oh motherfucking god.

You better be able to use the blade dash perfectly.
Going through the second castle as richter is hell.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Sync on January 12, 2009, 02:36:06 PM
Oh motherfucking god.

You better be able to use the blade dash perfectly.
Going through the second castle as richter is hell.
I can only imagine, considering he first castle is already giving me a lot of trouble. ;_;

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 12, 2009, 09:58:12 AM
Currently Playing: Sonic Unleashed (360)

it's pretty fun, the fighting is not as tedius as I thought it would be, the whole RPG style level up and shop system is a nice touch, remenisent of Sonic Adventure 1, and the two day time levels I played were amazingly fun. My only complaint being that hard as fuck flying timed button section, nearly had me breaking the controller. In hindsight it probably was not that tough, but I am not too familiar with the 360 controller just yet. Still annoying.

Also have been playing Lego Batman with my buddy, the only way to play a Lego game.
Add me to Xbox live

Also that game is awful
Yeah the day stages are awesome but every other part of the game makes it shit
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up