May 08, 2024, 04:49:59 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Just beat Gradius 2. Second to V, it's probably the hardest in the series and definitely my favorite so far. thumbup;

I just need to put more time into IV and Gaiden to form a conclusive opinion on them, but so far Gaiden seems to be really good. IV is kind of... not too good.

And Chie is now my girlfriend in Persona 4. spam;

oh god why must such a good game be so short :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Commander Fuckass

Just beat Resistance 2

KonohaShinobi

Just started Dead Space, holy fuck it's more fun than I thought.

At first the whole stasis thing seemed gimmicky, then I used it on a group of necromorphs at just the right time and one leaped torwards me in slow motion mouth gaping and I shot off it's limbs. Fun as hell.

Also, just reached Big Town in Fallout 3, fun so far, but I hate that I am constantly attacked by Raiders and there is so little stimpacks and food.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 05, 2009, 10:18:59 AM
Just started Dead Space, holy fuck it's more fun than I thought.

At first the whole stasis thing seemed gimmicky, then I used it on a group of necromorphs at just the right time and one leaped torwards me in slow motion mouth gaping and I shot off it's limbs. Fun as hell.

Also, just reached Big Town in Fallout 3, fun so far, but I hate that I am constantly attacked by Raiders and there is so little stimpacks and food.
Did you get a 360 finally?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 05, 2009, 10:18:59 AM
there is so little stimpacks and food.
That will change eventually.

Seriously, I have so much treasures and random shit that I can't even sell it all to the vendors because they become poor trying to buy all my stuff. doodthing;

Hiro

I'm really digging Persona 4 now, I'm just now starting to really get into the main game.

Thyme

Quote from: Thief888 on January 05, 2009, 09:34:26 PM
That will change eventually.

Seriously, I have so much treasures and random shit that I can't even sell it all to the vendors because they become poor trying to buy all my stuff. doodthing;

Seconded. Sure, at the beginning of the game you'll be struggling a bit with Stimpacks up to a certain point, but soon enough you'll be carrying about 20 at all times. My character is at level 12 and I play on Normal, if that's any indication.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Hiro on January 05, 2009, 10:38:31 PM
I'm really digging Persona 4 now, I'm just now starting to really get into the main game.
I'm up to November.

Someone very close to you dies :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Mettalik

Not really a game but, Last purchased: Xbox 360 XClamp fix  :(

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lawlz on January 06, 2009, 03:58:48 AM
I'm up to November.

Someone very close to you dies :'(

I wish I could play

lemme borrow your ps2 >.<

Commander Fuckass

Sam

I've been playing Animal Crossing a loooot.

Also, the FC is so easy that I memorized it upon looking at it once.

2020-2747-3343

Oh and our 360 is definitely dead. There's a disk in it that won't eject, is it okay to send it in like that?
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hippopo

I got Animal Crossing for Christmas.  It's just not as fun as the first time you play it.  saddood;

I also got Mario vs. Sonic at the Olympics...  I'm taking it back though. :P

Go Up