May 08, 2024, 07:37:41 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on December 29, 2008, 01:46:08 PM
i started the world ends with you

shit's confusing as hell at first but i think i've gotten the hang of it
Yeah I hardly ever use the top screen lol
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sync

Quote from: Lawlz on December 29, 2008, 12:58:30 PM
when it comes to games i'm actually serious 99% of the time

AND I FINALLY BEAT SHADOW TEDDIE. HE WAS THE HARDEST GODDAMN BOSS SO FAR.

I had a harder time with Mitsuo.
Shadow Teddie is easy when you figure out his pattern.

I just got through Naoto's dungeon.
Disappointingly easy.

ncba93ivyase

fuck year

Just got Gradius Collection in the mail

Looks like I'm going to be playing my PSP almost nonstop for the next few weeks.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Gradius Collection: 10/10

I've only barely touched each game but I've put a bit more time into Gradius II than the others. Oh god, it's so good that it's impossible to believe III is a sequel to this and not the other way around. Honestly, everything about II is far superior to III.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2008, 09:51:02 PM
Gradius Collection: 10/10

I've only barely touched each game but I've put a bit more time into Gradius II than the others. Oh god, it's so good that it's impossible to believe III is a sequel to this and not the other way around. Honestly, everything about II is far superior to III.

the theme for the first level of II is awesome

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on December 30, 2008, 10:11:18 PM
the theme for the first level of II is awesome
i know

it's more like the music you'd find in thunder force iii than any gradius game, and that's a great thing

Sam

Quote from: Kaz on December 29, 2008, 01:46:08 PM
i started the world ends with you

shit's confusing as hell at first but i think i've gotten the hang of it

That's what I'm gonna get next time i bring my ass over to the store.

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kalahari Inkantation

last purchased: uncharted, kirby superstar ultra and littlebigplanet (although not really purchased, they were gifts bassir;)
i've already beaten both uncharted and littlebigplanet
still messing around with littlebigplanet because there are so many extras'
currently playing:
minish cap
kirby superstar
and after those two i've got about a dozen games to beat so i'll be content for quite some time bassir;

UnagiPower

ok i beat PoP and returned it to my friend
It was ok

After I killed the finished the first two bosses I was ready to stop playing but I stuck with it cause I knew I would beat it in like 2-3 hours anyways.

KonohaShinobi

Currently Playing: GTAIV and Fallout 3; I haven't gotten too far in either of them, but I tried to help the Tunnel Snake leader with his mother and she ended up being killed anyway because I reacted too slowly and the radroach killed her.  And GTAIV is fun, but my sister has been playing it more than I have. Only recently killed Vlad.

Nyerp

im playong aminal cruising, koiby ultra, s&m s2, and lbp

me003

I've been playing Riviera and I'm close to beating it finally.

Oh oh, I forgot I beat Mega Man X2 GODDAMN most frustrating game EVER!! Those last levels are shit annoying. But the reward of having beaten it makes it all worth it.

Then I played some Zack n Wiki, I believe I'm in the final area, the castle. And so far the castle puzzles have been really good.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Geno

Rented Pure
I was turned off from it because of the fact that Disney made it but it's pretty damn fun
Also there was a buy one get one free deal at Blockbuster so I got The Club and Virtua Fighter 5  hocuspocus;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

I just purchased the PS1 version of Rayman 2: The Great Escape, apparently. doodhuh;

It was supposed to be for my brother for him to play on his PSP. I thought I could buy it from my PS3 off the PSN Store, but it seems the PSN account assigned to the PSP needs to be the same as on the PS3. After fiddling around on the PSP with makeshift accounts and such, I pretty much quit. It just wouldn't work. We should have bought it on the PSP to begin with, but nooooooo. doodhuh; :(

I decided to keep it on my PS3 anyway, I liked the N64 version back in the days. hocuspocus; Since my parents were paying, I'll just pay them back.

Thyme

Go Up