May 08, 2024, 10:05:11 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Quote from: Sam on December 17, 2008, 06:29:25 PM
I haven't even built my first hut yet...

I just really think that I prefer normal harvest moons to this. I'd rather focus on the marriage and farming aspect than this monster crap.
Do you remember when/ where you got the hammer?
The farming hammer?
After you plow 50 soils in a cave with the hoe, talk to leo (the blacksmith dude i think)

thezerofire

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on December 17, 2008, 06:27:09 PM
And since I haven't played in 8 months, there is this weird red (now it's brown) plant that I cannot seem to uproot. It seems to be there due to the numerous amounts of weeds that have formed from neglect.

yeah, you can only get rid of that if you have no weeds.

I have one since I did the insane amounts of bells trick.

strongbad

Because there was too much snow for me to go drive anywhere today, I decided to play 5 hours of Mass Effect.

Fuck yeah awesome game.

Commander Fuckass

probably the last game I buy for this year will be Syphon Filter: Logans Shadow or Dark Mirror

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Just bought You're In The Movies for no reason. Turns out since my wall is sking colored I either have to build a green screen, re-paint my walls, or turn into a nigger in order for this game to not fuck my body up.

strongbad

Quote from: C Mongler on December 19, 2008, 10:18:07 PM
Just bought You're In The Movies for no reason. Turns out since my wall is sking colored I either have to build a green screen, re-paint my walls, or turn into a nigger in order for this game to not fuck my body up.

I was literally looking up the word sking for like a minute before I realized it was a typo.
just put a sheet up or something

Commander Fuckass

I beat Crisis Core today,  :( the ending is sadder then I expected
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Tyler on December 16, 2008, 11:57:11 PM
I beat Beautiful Katamari on the 360.
lol not that much of an accomplishment considering it's so damn short  :(
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

Next purchase (as in tonight spam;): A PSTriple and some games. I don't know which ones yet... whatever's remaining and is on this list.

[spoiler]except ghwt that's just way too pricey akudood;[/spoiler]

Hiro

Quote from: Thyme on December 22, 2008, 04:01:10 PM
Next purchase (as in tonight spam;): A PSTriple and some games. I don't know which ones yet... whatever's remaining and is on this list.

[spoiler]except ghwt that's just way too pricey akudood;[/spoiler]
dude you suck!

Bioshock
Dead Space
Fallout 3
Grand Theft Auto IV
LittleBIGPlanet
Prince of Persia
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Valkyria Chronicles

There

Thyme

Quote from: Hiro on December 22, 2008, 04:03:00 PM
dude you suck!

Bioshock
Dead Space
Fallout 3
Grand Theft Auto IV
LittleBIGPlanet
Mirror's Edge
Prince of Persia
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Valkyria Chronicles

There

I should have put a spoiler that says "in before people come in and edit my list by removing or adding stuff or saying this sucks or this one's ok" at the bottom of the original post as I intended to. spam;

Hiro

Quote from: Thyme on December 22, 2008, 04:07:58 PM
I should have put a spoiler that says "in before people come in and edit my list by removing or adding stuff or saying this sucks or this one's ok" at the bottom of the original post as I intended to. spam;
I never said any of them suck, I just shortened it. I actually don't want Uncharted at all.  akudood;

strongbad

I finally got around to translating Soma Bringer and Jump Ultimate Stars with their respective patches.
I can't wait to play them..

Thyme

Quote from: Hiro on December 22, 2008, 04:09:55 PM
I never said any of them suck, I just shortened it. I actually don't want Uncharted at all.  akudood;

oh ok giggle;

Burnout Paradise is actually one of my "priority" games I want to get. I particularly love that series. Also, it seems I forgot to put MGS4 on that list. O_0

So anyway, most likely I'll come back with those two games and GTA IV.

Hiro

Quote from: Thyme on December 22, 2008, 04:12:26 PM
oh ok giggle;

Burnout Paradise is actually one of my "priority" games I want to get. I particularly love that series. Also, it seems I forgot to put MGS4 on that list. O_0

So anyway, most likely I'll come back with those two games and GTA IV.
yeah alright then thumbup;

Go Up