May 08, 2024, 01:49:04 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

Quote from: Thief888 on December 15, 2008, 12:04:04 AM
Just beat the main part of Persona 3 (the original, not including The Answer, for all two of you who know what I'm talking about).

One question:
[spoiler]What the fuck was with that ending? The main character just kinda died out of no where when it was convenient to make the ending more sad.  I honestly have no fucking idea what was up with that. Hopefully The Answer explains this better.[/spoiler]

OK started The Answer.

Shit is hard. You level up no where near as fast and every enemy does more damage. ;_;

Srsly, grinding for 5 floors killing every enemy I saw got only two level-ups.

gahh why'd i quote you now I saaw what was in the spoiler box
well some of it

anyways I started persona 3 yesterday, and it's pretty cool giggle;

Kalahari Inkantation

Currently playing Minish Cap. I love it so far. [spoiler]Right now I'm in the Fortress of Winds. I just got the Mole Mitts.[/spoiler] hocuspocus;

Oh

Quote from: TECTRINKET on December 15, 2008, 06:00:50 PM
Currently playing Minish Cap. I love it so far. [spoiler]Right now I'm in the Fortress of Winds. I just got the Mole Mitts.[/spoiler] hocuspocus;
DANCE PARTY ON HOME YOU NIG  saddood;

Samus Aran

i've been playing final fantasy VII so i can actually beat it this time instead of just playing it for only 5 minutes

i need to finish it so i can see how much hype it actually lives up to

don't get me wrong...i enjoy it. it's just i'm doubtful that i'll like it more than FFVI

Nyerp

Quote from: Kaz on December 15, 2008, 10:34:28 PM
i've been playing final fantasy VII so i can actually beat it this time instead of just playing it for only 5 minutes

i need to finish it so i can see how much hype it actually lives up to

don't get me wrong...i enjoy it. it's just i'm doubtful that i'll like it more than FFVI

it's not worth it, the game's terrible

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Nyerp on December 16, 2008, 04:10:22 AM
Explain.

I agree its one of the most over hyped games ever, but its not terrible.  Its at least decent. baddood;

Nyerp

Quote from: Thief888 on December 16, 2008, 04:18:33 AM
Explain.

I agree its one of the most over hyped games ever, but its not terrible.  Its at least decent. baddood;

everything about it is retarded, broken, and contrived

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on December 16, 2008, 04:10:22 AM

Sorry, I enjoy the Final Fantasy series and PS1 Square RPGs in general, including this one. Thus, your opinion means nothing to me.

Quote from: Nyerp on December 16, 2008, 04:23:55 AM
everything about it is retarded, broken, and contrived

What's broken about it? And everything in RPGs is contrived anyway. doodthing;

Nyerp

Quote from: Kaz on December 16, 2008, 04:52:55 AM
What's broken about it?

Materia system, chocobo crap, lame accessories, shitty minigames, the battle system, the dialogue, the plot, etc.

They didn't get anything right until FFIX. baddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on December 16, 2008, 12:40:36 PM
Materia system, chocobo crap, lame accessories, shitty minigames, the battle system, the dialogue, the plot, etc.

The materia system works just fine, for the most part. It's quite simple. The chocobo breeding I could do without, yes, but the payoff is good. Lame accessories are a staple of FF. Pretty much every game. Nobody plays RPGs for minigames, wtf. The battle system is fine...it's fucking FF. The dialogue is fine. The plot is better than what I could say about most games in the series.

Commander Fuckass

Probably going to get Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core for PSP after giftmas
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on December 16, 2008, 12:40:36 PM

Uh FFIX sucked.

You're retarded Nyerp  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

UnagiPower

Go Up