May 08, 2024, 10:21:49 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

superclucky

Quote from: Jack Bauer on December 07, 2008, 08:03:32 PM
If you're not currently playing it, haven't recently purchased it, or haven't recently beaten it, then shut the fuck up.

jk ily

Currently playing: Mother 3. Shit is so addictive. I can't beat that stupid mecha drago boss. Any tips?
Oh, that game was easy for me.
I only died 4 times in the entire game. :3
kewns are smelly

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on December 09, 2008, 03:20:15 AM
Beat Banjo Kazooie 100% today.

13 hours, lol.
fuck you I hit the glitch and now I have to start over to get 100%  >.<
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thief888 on December 09, 2008, 03:20:15 AM
Beat Banjo Kazooie 100% today.

13 hours, lol.

I suddenly want to start a new file in this. Very badly.

TO MY N64! AWAY!

Placebo Headwound

I will very likely be picking up Persona 4 today if they have it.

GOD DAMN IT, I STILL NEED TO BEAT PERSONA 3.

I'm on the last set of bosses in Tartarus before the final one, I'm just too lazy to go grind to beat whatever boss I'm stuck at. :[

And then I still need to do The Answer, lol.

Geno

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on December 09, 2008, 10:28:04 PM
I suddenly want to start a new file in this. Very badly.

TO MY N64! AWAY!
Hey Kaz you should totally get it on the 360 and try to get in the top 10 on the leaderboards.

AND WTF the guy at #1 on the Banjo Kazooie leaderboard beat the game with 100 jiggies, and 903 notes. What the hell. There's only 900.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Geno on December 10, 2008, 03:26:09 PM
Hey Kaz you should totally get it on the 360 and try to get in the top 10 on the leaderboards.

AND WTF the guy at #1 on the Banjo Kazooie leaderboard beat the game with 100 jiggies, and 903 notes. What the hell. There's only 900.

This reminds me. Did I tell you guys I sat on my N64 Controller and the analog stick broke off?

I can't play games on my favorite system until I get a new one. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Sam on December 10, 2008, 04:44:13 PM
This reminds me. Did I tell you guys I sat on my N64 Controller and the analog stick broke off?

I can't play games on my favorite system until I get a new one. :(

that sucks, you are going to have to troll Ebay to find one or some old pawn shop/game store with one.
Quote from: Thief888 on December 10, 2008, 02:36:57 AM
I will very likely be picking up Persona 4 today if they have it.

GOD DAMN IT, I STILL NEED TO BEAT PERSONA 3.

I'm on the last set of bosses in Tartarus before the final one, I'm just too lazy to go grind to beat whatever boss I'm stuck at. :[

And then I still need to do The Answer, lol.

Persona 4 looks badass.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on December 10, 2008, 03:26:09 PM

What do the leaderboards for that game record? Time spent, jiggies, and notes?

Geno

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on December 10, 2008, 09:34:34 PM
What do the leaderboards for that game record? Time spent, jiggies, and notes?
Basically whoever gets all the Notes and Jiggies the fastest yeah

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Wrench

Just beat LEGO Batman

Now gonna start playing Spyro Enter the Dragonfly

Geno

Wrench

Go Up