May 01, 2024, 01:50:40 PM

1,531,648 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: Geno on November 16, 2008, 08:46:17 PM
That game was easy unless on God difficulty

That took me fucking forever

It was hard as balls on normal. Well, a few parts of it which include that long wave of fighting to get to Clothos and Zeus.

Just beat Wario Ware Inc Mega Microgames or whatever

Thyme

I beat Mother 3 today.

;o;

I might play Secret of Mana next. befuddlement

thezerofire

Geno

Quote from: Wrenchninja on November 17, 2008, 03:02:11 PM
It was hard as balls on normal. Well, a few parts of it which include that long wave of fighting to get to Clothos and Zeus.

Just beat Wario Ware Inc Mega Microgames or whatever
Try beat it on God mode.

You die so fucking fast. I dodged more than I swung my chains  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

CruelPleasure

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

CruelPleasure

Geno

Quote from: Colonel Sanders on November 17, 2008, 08:07:07 PM
It's pretty good so far.
Oh I'm not saying it's bad.

ITS SO FUCKING SHORT AND THE ENDING IS AWFUL THOUGH

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Geno on November 17, 2008, 08:08:00 PM
Oh I'm not saying it's bad.

ITS SO FUCKING SHORT AND THE ENDING IS AWFUL THOUGH
Ah shit. I thought it was going to be fairly long.

Geno

Quote from: Colonel Sanders on November 17, 2008, 08:08:37 PM
Ah shit. I thought it was going to be fairly long.
I beat it in about 6-8 hours.

And that's while doing most of the side quests  >.<

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Geno on November 17, 2008, 08:10:30 PM
I beat it in about 6-8 hours.

And that's while doing most of the side quests  >.<
Damn thats short. I guess it's a good thing I borrowed it from a friend.

Geno

Quote from: Colonel Sanders on November 17, 2008, 08:10:54 PM
Damn thats short. I guess it's a good thing I borrowed it from a friend.
Fuck you I bought it.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Geno on November 17, 2008, 08:11:37 PM
Fuck you I bought it.
Haha I was planning on buying it but my friend said he'd lend it to me.

LCK

Last game I beat was Crysis Warhead now I'm gonna go another six months without playing videogames.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Trevor on November 20, 2008, 06:08:06 PM
Last game I beat was Crysis Warhead now I'm gonna go another six months without playing videogames.

why?

Go Up