May 07, 2024, 10:48:58 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

CruelPleasure

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on November 16, 2008, 01:23:38 PM
Deciding whether to get Left 4 dead or MK VS DC  :(

When is MK vs DC out? I haven't been hearing anything about it...

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Just beat God of War II. DAMNIT THAT WAS HARD

Currently playing: LEGO Batman

Geno

Quote from: Wrenchninja on November 16, 2008, 08:11:37 PM
Just beat God of War II. DAMNIT THAT WAS HARD

Currently playing: LEGO Batman
That game was easy unless on God difficulty

That took me fucking forever

Thyme

I need to get a Wii so Tyler can buy me games. giggle;

Anyway, I'm still playing Mother 3 after something like... well, exactly a month! Happy monthiversary, Mother 3 Fan Translation! hocuspocus;

CruelPleasure

I'm almost done bioshock. I'm borrowing Fable 2 from a friend tomorrow. I probably won't start until I'm done Bioshock though.

Geno

Quote from: Colonel Sanders on November 16, 2008, 09:47:10 PM
I'm almost done bioshock. I'm borrowing Fable 2 from a friend tomorrow. I probably won't start until I'm done Bioshock though.
do you not know how to spell "With" or something?

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Geno on November 17, 2008, 07:09:42 AM
do you not know how to spell "With" or something?
No... I can spell it, I just didn't type it this time.

thezerofire

just finished Mirror's Edge last week

currently playing Banjo Kazooie, the original. and halo.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: thezerofire on November 17, 2008, 09:04:21 AM
just finished Mirror's Edge last week

currently playing Banjo Kazooie, the original. and halo.
I might borrow Mirror's Edge from a friend when he's done with it.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno on November 16, 2008, 01:23:38 PM
Deciding whether to get Left 4 dead or MK VS DC  :(

wtf

Left 4 dead

i just dunno if i want left 4 dead or world at war.
i know world at war will last me a bit longer but left 4 dead will probably be a lot funner

Go Up