May 09, 2024, 08:57:52 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

Quote from: Davie on November 10, 2008, 06:38:45 AM
2/10
Shut up.
Achievements are one of my favorite things about the xbox and xbox live. You get a way more of an incentive to play, thus increasing reply value.

more like i get more of an incentive to do the useless things that devs think of lol

but it's pretty cool

Nyerp

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Davie on November 10, 2008, 06:38:45 AM
2/10
Shut up.
Achievements are one of my favorite things about the xbox and xbox live. You get a way more of an incentive to play, thus increasing reply value.

You're an idiot.
I was just wondering whether or not the points effect the games you play or something.

strongbad

My bad. I just assumed that you were trying to bash consoles that you didn't even own. I don't know where I got that idea from.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Davie on November 11, 2008, 09:27:13 AM
My bad. I just assumed that you were trying to bash consoles that you didn't even own. I don't know where I got that idea from.

It's cool bro, you must have missed it when I stated that I was going to buy one before years end.

CruelPleasure

I don't know what to get next. I have money for a new game. Someone help!

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Davie on November 12, 2008, 08:41:03 AM
Save it?
I can never save. I'm one those people that spends the same day almost. I'm thinking of getting Gears 2.

thezerofire

Buying Nuts and Bolts later today, and Mirror's Edge on Friday.

currently playing: Banjo Kazooie, gaylo 3.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: thezerofire on November 12, 2008, 09:35:04 AM
Buying Nuts and Bolts later today, and Mirror's Edge on Friday.

currently playing: Banjo Kazooie, gaylo 3.
I forgot that came out. I might buy it. (Nuts and Bolts)

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Colonel Sanders on November 12, 2008, 09:55:10 AM
I forgot that came out. I might buy it. (Nuts and Bolts)

I wouldn't buy it at the full retail price.

strongbad

Playing Trackmania DS
Holy shit it does a great job feeling like the PC games, which makes it amazing of course.
I recommend it to everybody. Racing NDS game of the year for sure (which isn't even saying much).

thezerofire

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 13, 2008, 04:35:25 AM
I wouldn't buy it at the full retail price.

it's only $40 anyway.

edit: currently playing: N&B, Banjo Kazooie, Mirror's Edge, halo 3

Geno

Just beat Gears of War 2.

God dammit the end wasn't very satisfying
Seriously, what kind of excuse of a last boss was that? I had a harder time with Skorge. That thing took me about 30 seconds to kill.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

CruelPleasure

I might buy a new game tonight. But my friend is lending me fable 2 tomorrow.

Go Up