May 05, 2024, 03:56:38 PM

1,531,620 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: boyahahaha on November 07, 2008, 10:33:45 AM
My friend gave me Fight Night Round 3 last night. I might play it because I heard it's good for easy points.
And yeah it's easy points
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Geno

strongbad

Just get out of the damn vault in Fallout 3 and you get like 40 points alone.

Geno

Quote from: Davie on November 08, 2008, 01:33:32 PM
Just get out of the damn vault in Fallout 3 and you get like 40 points alone.
I don't have Fallout 3

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on November 08, 2008, 07:13:22 PM
I don't have Fallout 3

Oh.
Well you mentioned it in the Fallout 3 thread and it's in your signature, so i just assumed that you did.

Wrench

Just Purchased:
LEGO Batman for PS2
Kirby Air Ride
Spyro Enter the Dragonfly

Each of them was $3.99 again. n_u

Geno

Quote from: Wrenchninja on November 09, 2008, 12:50:16 PM
Just Purchased:
LEGO Batman for PS2
Kirby Air Ride
Spyro Enter the Dragonfly

Each of them was $3.99 again. n_u
Lego Batman for $3.99?  baddood;

Wrench

Quote from: Geno on November 09, 2008, 12:53:44 PM
Lego Batman for $3.99?  baddood;

Hollywood Video

They went batshit and are selling Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube games for $3.99

strongbad

Quote from: Wrenchninja on November 09, 2008, 01:18:15 PM
Hollywood Video

We have one of those nearby
I should check it out

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Wrenchninja on November 09, 2008, 01:18:15 PM
Hollywood Video

Thats awesome. They had one by my house years ago and it shut down too.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on November 08, 2008, 12:00:57 AM
Gamerpoints

Like my 22000 gamerpoints

any benefit to having alot of them?
can you spend them or something?

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 10, 2008, 04:49:45 AM
any benefit to having alot of them?
can you spend them or something?

2/10
Shut up.
Achievements are one of my favorite things about the xbox and xbox live. You get a way more of an incentive to play, thus increasing reply value.

Geno

Quote from: Davie on November 10, 2008, 06:38:45 AM
2/10
Shut up.
Achievements are one of my favorite things about the xbox and xbox live. You get a way more of an incentive to play, thus increasing reply value.
Indeed

Go Up