May 08, 2024, 06:24:19 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 05, 2008, 04:12:51 AM
that sure is some bullshit

WOW THANKS FOR RUNNING AROUND MINDLESSLY TALKING TO PEOPLE FOR ME

HAVE SOME FUCKING PAPER

LET'S GO FISHING

NO WAIT

BUG CATCHING

OR WE CAN TALK TO PEOPLE

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS

Nate

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

greg400

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 05, 2008, 04:42:20 PM
WOW THANKS FOR RUNNING AROUND MINDLESSLY TALKING TO PEOPLE FOR ME

HAVE SOME FUCKING PAPER

LET'S GO FISHING

NO WAIT

BUG CATCHING

OR WE CAN TALK TO PEOPLE

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS
It's shitty when looking at it on paper, but I find the Animal Crossing series to be incredibly addicting.

Samus Aran

Quote from: greg400 on November 05, 2008, 10:27:26 PM
It's shitty when looking at it on paper, but I find the Animal Crossing series to be incredibly addicting.

For some reason the whole addiction thing never happened to me when playing it, and I actually did realize I was basically doing nothing but running around and stopping to talk or catch something once in a while.

It's sort of annoying that my own life is more interesting.

CruelPleasure

I bought Fallout3 on friday. I'll get Gears 2 next most likely.

Placebo Headwound

I finally got all the achievements on Dead Space today.

Currently playing: a bunch of Rock Band/Guitar Hero, and a bunch others I'm too lazy to list
Next Purchase: Likely to be Fallout 3, followed by Banjo Kazooie and Mirror's Edge.

I also really want Valkyria Chronicles on the PS3. :(

CruelPleasure

My friend gave me Fight Night Round 3 last night. I might play it because I heard it's good for easy points.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: boyahahaha on November 07, 2008, 10:33:45 AM
My friend gave me Fight Night Round 3 last night. I might play it because I heard it's good for easy points.

what points?

CruelPleasure

Placebo Headwound

strongbad

Just bought Fallout 3 from my friend Bree. Well, I actually bought it from her dad lol.
He didn't like it, so I got it for $45. I just got out of the vault, and was fighting some dude on the bridge and fell off. Fuck.

Sam

I was just playing Lost in Blue.

Incredibly difficult game, absolutely not fun. Pisses me off.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up