May 08, 2024, 12:15:59 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

noodle_976

Guys,  I might be going to walmart today.... I have 36 dollars, should I get bioshock or no more heroes? can you recommend any other games for pc? some that I can play using a geforce 8400 gs? D:

Geno

Quote from: noodle_976 on November 01, 2008, 07:04:28 AM
Guys,  I might be going to walmart today.... I have 36 dollars, should I get bioshock or no more heroes? can you recommend any other games for pc? some that I can play using a geforce 8400 gs? D:
Bioshock
unless it's for PC.
Then save your money.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nate

Quote from: Geno on November 01, 2008, 10:27:50 AM
Bioshock
unless it's for PC.
Then save your money.

If he had a better graphics card, I would go with the PC version.

I plan to buy Call of Duty 4, next week.

Nate

Geno

Quote from: Nathan on November 01, 2008, 01:09:11 PM
I'm not buying World at War.
Yeah me either.
It's not from the guys who made Call of Duty 4 so it won't be as good.

I'll rent it for sure though

Also, just started playing Oblivion again. I almost forgot how amazing and addicting this game is  >.<
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

noodle_976

Quote from: Geno on November 01, 2008, 10:27:50 AM
Bioshock
unless it's for PC.
Then save your money.
why shouldn't I buy it for pc? securom? also, I'm fine playing it on low settings..... >_>

Geno

Quote from: noodle_976 on November 01, 2008, 02:10:06 PM
why shouldn't I buy it for pc? securom? also, I'm fine playing it on low settings..... >_>
Yeah securrom sucks

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno on November 01, 2008, 02:07:06 PM
Yeah me either.
It's not from the guys who made Call of Duty 4 so it won't be as good.

I'll rent it for sure though

Also, just started playing Oblivion again. I almost forgot how amazing and addicting this game is  >.<

World at War is actually just as good as Call of Duty 4.

The multiplayer is pretty spot on, the maps are bigger so not as INTENSE gameplay but it feels more war like and the guns are cool could be better but I'm not complaining.

with that said i'm not buying it either  doodella;

call of duty 4 is still fun and I only have enough money for fallout 3 and gears of war 2.

Why'd I buy Dead Space.  :(
It's really cool game but definately not worth the $60.

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on November 01, 2008, 06:52:38 PM
Why'd I buy Dead Space.  :(
It's really cool game but definately not worth the $60.
Yeah once I beat it I got really bored.

SO I JUST TOOK IT BACK TO BLOCKBUSTER AND GOT A NEW GAME  doodella;

noodle_976

should I download frets on fire and buy a usb bluetooth dongle to play frets on fire with my gh3 wii control?  hocuspocus;

Samus Aran

Quote from: noodle_976 on November 02, 2008, 09:31:45 AM
should I download frets on fire and buy a usb bluetooth dongle to play frets on fire with my gh3 wii control?  hocuspocus;

sure why not

noodle_976

strongbad

Currently playing: Castle Crashers
Just Purchased: Castle Crashers
Last Beaten: Castle Crashers

I NEVER THOUGHT ONE GAME WOULD GIVE ME SO MUCH ENJOYMENT

UnagiPower

Quote from: Davie on November 02, 2008, 01:18:04 PM
Currently playing: Castle Crashers
Just Purchased: Castle Crashers
Last Beaten: Castle Crashers

I NEVER THOUGHT ONE GAME WOULD GIVE ME SO MUCH ENJOYMENT

it's ok

after power leveling by boomerang glitching at my friends house i decided not to buy it

Go Up