May 09, 2024, 01:55:58 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno on October 27, 2008, 10:06:22 PM
I almost went but I remembered I only have $75 and I wanna spend it on Gears of War 2. Probably going to the midnight release for that

I'll be getting it for my birthday most likely.

seriously me too i only have enough money for 1 game it sucks and i want gears of war 2 most of all.

idk what games im going to get after gears 2.  :(

C.Mongler

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on October 28, 2008, 07:11:49 AM
Gears of War 2 before Banjo Kazooie

Gears of War 2 is looking amazing while Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts is looking to be a disapointment.

And I'm a huge Banjo kazooie fan.  :(

According to some EGM writer Nuts and Bolts is pretty much a racing game. You build a vehicle, race it, and repeat.

I hope there is some platforming or people who preordered might as well have done it for the free XBLA Banjo Kazooie download.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 29, 2008, 04:45:33 AM
According to some EGM writer Nuts and Bolts is pretty much a racing game. You build a vehicle, race it, and repeat.

I hope there is some platforming or people who preordered might as well have done it for the free XBLA Banjo Kazooie download.
There is platforming.
But apparently it's only a small part because you only are able to walk in Showdown town or whatever
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

don't let's

The spy who loves you

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

I realized that too.
I just didn't want to be the only one saying anything about it. I'm glad that you guys agree.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Cam on October 31, 2008, 01:16:01 PM
lol tyler has such shit taste in games

well, at least he likes bomberman giggle;

although admittedly the series is shit compared to what it used to be

Hiro

I think he has an odd taste. Some of them are good, but others are less than mediocre.

strongbad

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 31, 2008, 11:21:41 PM
i dunno doodthing;

Then how does that make Tyler have better taste in videogames if every other gamer loves bomberman as well?

Samus Aran

Quote from: the guy with the $5000 suit on October 31, 2008, 11:22:46 PM
Then how does that make Tyler have better taste in videogames if every other gamer loves bomberman as well?

...it doesn't, and i never implied it did

i was just trying to think of at least one decent thing about his current gaming tastes and point it out

settle down plz

strongbad

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 31, 2008, 11:24:12 PM
...it doesn't, and i never implied it did

i was just trying to think of at least one decent thing about his current gaming tastes and point it out

settle down plz

ok
I thought that you were trying to imply it
currently (re)playing: mario kart ds. my .sav file keeps getting deleted ahh

Go Up