May 03, 2024, 11:08:38 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nate

Well, I got the Half-Life 2 complete pack like 2 weeks ago, and then I just purchased Garry's Mod.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

I have seen some positive reviews on Wii Music, and I saw at WalMart the other day and felt tempted to buy it.

How is it CMongler?

Classic

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

noodle_976

next purchase will probably be bioshock.
last game I purchased was GTA vice city...
I currently play vice city and gmod....
the last game I beat was half-life 2 episode 2....

Geno

me003

Played Army of Two ALL yesterday, game is sooooo fucking fun with co op.

Then today I played a little of a lot.
Got back on track in Skies of Arcadia, I'm in Glacia or whatever the ice place is called.

Played a little Earthbound, went through the hole that the shy people made for me and went talking to rocks, made a few runs through the caves but kept dying so I stopped playing, but I gained like 4 levels.

Played some Brawl, got like 50 new trophies and stickers, did some challenges and realized I'm not that far in the game at all even though I have all the characters and most of the stages, there's still a shit-load to do.

Then played some R-Type, got to lvl 4 which is the farthest I've gotten so far.

Played Gyrostarr from the start with my cousin and we got to lvl 13.
Had like an hour run on winterbells so my score was nuts, was hitting over 6000 per bell.

Popped in some Mega Man Anniversary Collection, but got no progress other than a few Wily levels which restart from the beginning anyways so it's like I got no where.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

C.Mongler

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 26, 2008, 09:31:33 AM
I have seen some positive reviews on Wii Music, and I saw at WalMart the other day and felt tempted to buy it.

How is it CMongler?

Oh sorry i've been playing vidyas for once instead of buying them and letting them collect dust. Wii Music is a 5/10 games. Its fun for about an hour until you realize you look like a dumb ass and the novelty wears off.

On another note FALLOUT 3 MIDNIGHT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on October 27, 2008, 01:16:28 PM
Oh sorry i've been playing vidyas for once instead of buying them and letting them collect dust. Wii Music is a 5/10 games. Its fun for about an hour until you realize you look like a dumb ass and the novelty wears off.

On another note FALLOUT 3 MIDNIGHT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I almost went but I remembered I only have $75 and I wanna spend it on Gears of War 2. Probably going to the midnight release for that

I'll be getting it for my birthday most likely.

reeper

Quote from: Geno on October 26, 2008, 05:41:15 PM
Beat Dead Space
Ending was predictible
The story was awesome but the ending was just boring. I didn't predict it because I didn't care too much for the story to begin with. No cut scenes = less important story in my opinion.

One Man Freak Show

Last purchased: GHWT
Next: Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, and if I have the money, Mirror's Edge.

Geno

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 28, 2008, 12:40:33 AM
Last purchased: GHWT
Next: Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, and if I have the money, Mirror's Edge.
Gears of War 2 before Banjo Kazooie

Gears of War 2 is looking amazing while Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts is looking to be a disapointment.

And I'm a huge Banjo kazooie fan.  :(

Go Up