May 09, 2024, 03:39:17 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

l a c e y

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 21, 2008, 05:17:26 PM
I don't really see how they're gay, but okay. They're fun at first, but I always get bored of them eventually.

Which Harvest Moon are you talking about, anyway?

uh idk what one im talking about.
its got a cow in it.
and a little man.
ahaha .

C.Mongler

I just played Wii Fit for 10 minutes because my dad said I was fat  :(

Bought Wii Music for no fucking reason other than to review it, and buying Fable 2 once familyvideo.com gives me my fucking refund on an order I canceled.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: bojangelsrocks on October 21, 2008, 04:06:26 PM
kay a really gay game i enjoy playing is Harvest Moon.
it's really lame.
but its kinda fun.
ahahaha.
me and my dad used to play this all the time.

BRB POSTING TOPIC

KonohaShinobi

Last purchased: Bleach:Dark Souls
Currently Playing: FFTA:2 (FUCKING ADDICTED!)
Last Beaten: Bleach:Dark Souls (fun fun fun combat system, but after you unlock everything and get your ass beaten like a drum online via Wifi connection there isn't much left to do.)
Possible next purchase: Xbox 360 (No one has a PS3, and my Wii is not getting any action, plus my PC is getting sad and I do not feel like paying $1,200 to update it completely so I might as well buy a $400 PC)

UnagiPower

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 22, 2008, 06:34:34 AM
Possible next purchase: Xbox 360 (No one has a PS3, and my Wii is not getting any action, plus my PC is getting sad and I do not feel like paying $1,200 to update it completely so I might as well buy a $400 PC)

lmao

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 22, 2008, 06:34:34 AM
ahahahahaahaaa

Aren't you that one fanboy who talks shit about the 360 all the time? We don't want you on Xbox live
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno on October 22, 2008, 04:34:57 PM
ahahahahaahaaa

Aren't you that one fanboy who talks shit about the 360 all the time?

seriously

lol AND he defends the wii all the time

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 22, 2008, 04:45:08 PM
seriously

lol AND he defends the wii all the time

I need something to play from now until mid July of 2009. and Animal Crossing City Folk is the only game coming out this winter that I am interested in, and I have played all of the Wii's good games that have been released.

Also: I am giving up on FFTA2 for a while. [spoiler]After beating Illua in the final mission in  the main story, I discover that I have to then defeat this Nekuajdjalkj faggot who is constantly moving around the stage and healing itself.[/spoiler] My patience has worn thin. I will probably finish it later when I'm extremely bored and in the mood to get my ass handed to me.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

wawi

I don't know if this goes here, but I downloaded the Battlefield Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles demo. I liked it. I'll probably end up buying it.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno on October 23, 2008, 11:07:44 AM
You mean the 3 games that don't completely suck?

psst
[spoiler]he just doesn't wanna admit hes wrong[/spoiler]

Geno

The artist formally known

Played Dead Space at my friends house, got to chapter 12 and I think I saw the final boss but I had to leave to get ready for school lol.

Go Up