May 05, 2024, 08:42:20 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on October 12, 2008, 05:24:52 PM
made another $150 from selling games today
What does this have to do with next purchase, just purchased, currently playing, and last beaten games?

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on October 12, 2008, 05:27:35 PM
What does this have to do with next purchase, just purchased, currently playing, and last beaten games?
I accidently hit enter and decided "fuck it"

I bought MGS4
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on October 12, 2008, 05:29:51 PM
I accidently hit enter and decided "fuck it"

I bought MGS4
ok

So, how many games did you have to sell in order to get $150?

Haven't you ever heard of renting games?

Nyerp

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on October 12, 2008, 05:32:01 PM
ok

So, how many games did you have to sell in order to get $150?

Haven't you ever heard of renting games?
I rent about 5 games a month  baddood;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on October 12, 2008, 05:33:00 PM
I rent about 5 games a month  baddood;
ok

Hows about the first question?

also MGS4 is only worth a rent because its so short

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on October 12, 2008, 05:36:37 PM
ok

Hows about the first question?

like 15 wii games

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on October 12, 2008, 05:38:20 PM
like 15 wii games
Why would you buy 15 Wii games?

The Wii only has like, 3 or 4 games worth buying.

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on October 12, 2008, 05:43:31 PM
Why would you buy 15 Wii games?

The Wii only has like, 3 or 4 games worth buying.

I got 5 games at launch
and I got a bunch of other ones.

Placebo Headwound

UnagiPower

Quote from: Thief888 on October 12, 2008, 05:36:37 PM

I want it for MGO (never played it yet, I beat MGS4 at my friends house) and just to own it.

also i'd probably replay it eventually.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 12, 2008, 06:57:22 PM
I want it for MGO (never played it yet, I beat MGS4 at my friends house) and just to own it.

also i'd probably replay it eventually.
MGO fucking sucks. baddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Geno

Go Up