May 08, 2024, 12:22:58 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Hiro. on October 08, 2008, 11:43:32 PM
Tec, get close to him, wait for him to stand on his hind legs, and his weak point is on the bottoms o his feet. I Fucking love SotC. I want a PS3 guys. Not entirely sure what i plan on buying soon. Currently playing smrpg and maybe something else later
360 has better games

but the PS3 looks to have some promising titles next year
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

As far as i know, the 360 has nothing exclusive that i really want. And the PS3 has wifi and free online, as well as blu ray. And yeah, a lot of cool stuff coming up

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Hiro. on October 08, 2008, 11:43:32 PM
Tec, get close to him, wait for him to stand on his hind legs, and his weak point is on the bottoms o his feet. I Fucking love SotC. I want a PS3 guys. Not entirely sure what i plan on buying soon. Currently playing smrpg and maybe something else later
thanks hiro baddood;

Sam

I'm about to beat sonic adventure battle 2.

I'm stuck on the "?" level (again). I was on that level before I lost my awesome gcn memory card :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Commander Fuckass

Playing: Silent Hill 3
Stopped Playing: Silent Hill Homecoming until double helix makes a patch for the game to fix all the god damned glitches in it.

Might rent Star Wars Forced Unleashed
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Placebo Headwound

Sam

Quote from: MethreE on October 08, 2008, 02:28:22 AM
Playing Warhammer Online, lvl 10.
Still playing Skies of Arcadia kinda, and a bit of GTA4 at friends houses.

Planning on getting
Mega Man 9
a 360 so I can get Skate GTA4 and Banjo Kazooie and that's all I really want a 360 for.
I should get a DS game, because a lot of good RPG's are out, but I'm content with all the games I have.

That reminds me that I have to beat skies of arcadia and rebeat ToS before the sequel.  befuddlement
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

Quote from: TECTRON on October 10, 2008, 05:34:01 PM
Where on Earth is the third boss in Shadow of the Colossus? befuddlement
it's so easy to find, honestly.

[spoiler]Go north over the bridge, to the left is a path between 2 cliffs, and you'll come across a lake. Climb up the thing in the lake.[/spoiler]

Geno

Quote from: TECTRON on October 10, 2008, 05:34:01 PM
Where on Earth is the third boss in Shadow of the Colossus? befuddlement
I hated finding all those bitches

The tiny collossus you fight in the arena later took me forever to find
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on October 10, 2008, 05:48:36 PM
I hated finding all those bitches

The tiny collossus you fight in the arena later took me forever to find
in the arena?
It's in a big hole in the ground....

Geno

Quote from: Hiro. on October 10, 2008, 05:49:47 PM
in the arena?
It's in a big hole in the ground....
I kept going around the mountains and never thought to go through it.

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on October 10, 2008, 05:50:50 PM
I kept going around the mountains and never thought to go through it.
on you mean the lizard one that shoots lazers at you?

Go Up