May 08, 2024, 08:02:31 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geano on September 30, 2008, 10:00:17 PM
I wasn't even going to bother with it. I knew it would suck shit since every game since 2 has sucked major arsehole

um im sorry silent hill 3 exists. not as great as 2 but still very satisfying.

i bought homecoming, since the reviews tell me its atleast better than 4 so whatever.

C.Mongler

okay i've been palying it for about an hour so far i like it. its definatly spooky as shit, the opening is a direct rip off of Jacob's Ladder but whatever. i liek how you can knock over shit and your like AHH WHAT WAS THAT and you're lik e oh that was me ops. grafix are pretty good, could have been better, but they work. very fucking grimdark though you cant see shit sometimes.

character animations during cutscenes could have used some more work and sofar the story is "WE FUCKING HATE YOU ALEX (main character) YOUR 9 YEAR OLD BROTHER HAS ACOMPLISHED MUCH MORE THAN YOU AND WE LOVE HIM MORE SO YEAH FUCK YOU". camera system is much much better, no dramatic camera angles though.

my only real gripe so far is the combat is kind of shitty. you hit a for a quick attack or x (or hold x for even stronger) a strong attack. b is to dodge. dodging is fucking useless as i always get hit anyway, and strong attacks take so long to charge up and are really hard to time hitting the enemy before you get hit so they're useless kind of too so you just sit there whapping the A buttan

if you're a fan of the series, i'd check this one out, its pretty decent, better than SH4 anyway. if not, i suggest renting it to find out how you feel as it would probably be a good rental too.

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on October 01, 2008, 05:38:13 PM
okay i've been palying it for about an hour so far i like it. its definatly spooky as shit, the opening is a direct rip off of Jacob's Ladder but whatever. i liek how you can knock over shit and your like AHH WHAT WAS THAT and you're lik e oh that was me ops. grafix are pretty good, could have been better, but they work. very fucking grimdark though you cant see shit sometimes.

character animations during cutscenes could have used some more work and sofar the story is "WE FUCKING HATE YOU ALEX (main character) YOUR 9 YEAR OLD BROTHER HAS ACOMPLISHED MUCH MORE THAN YOU AND WE LOVE HIM MORE SO YEAH FUCK YOU". camera system is much much better, no dramatic camera angles though.

my only real gripe so far is the combat is kind of shitty. you hit a for a quick attack or x (or hold x for even stronger) a strong attack. b is to dodge. dodging is fucking useless as i always get hit anyway, and strong attacks take so long to charge up and are really hard to time hitting the enemy before you get hit so they're useless kind of too so you just sit there whapping the A buttan

if you're a fan of the series, i'd check this one out, its pretty decent, better than SH4 anyway. if not, i suggest renting it to find out how you feel as it would probably be a good rental too.
You guys should of heard him screaming like a bitch.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geno on October 01, 2008, 05:47:28 PM
You guys should of heard him screaming like a bitch.

geno was voice chatting me through the experience

Wrench

Just got a free Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Camera, and Game Boy Printer(with paper)

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C Mongler on October 01, 2008, 05:38:13 PM

I like it way more than SH4, FOG IS BACK FUCK YA
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

FAMY2

Staplerlock

cam let me borrow no more heroes, and so far im liking it. Of course i havent played the money grinding levels yet, so i dunno

Samus Aran

Quote from: Clair on October 04, 2008, 08:24:31 AM
I found Banjo Kazooie. Yes yes yes. For 9 dollars.      :|

Awesome. Now play it until you finish it.

Geno

Quote from: Clair on October 04, 2008, 08:24:31 AM
I found Banjo Kazooie. Yes yes yes. For 9 dollars.      :|
you suck  :(

Well I'll have the remake of Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie on my xbox 360 soon thumbup;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Currently Playing Cave Story again to prepare myself for Cave Story WiiWare :)

Staplerlock

Quote from: Geno on October 04, 2008, 11:58:43 AM

Well I'll have the remake of Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie on my xbox 360 soon thumbup;

Not remakes, re-releases. They look a little better, but thats it. I thought they're coming out with Tooie later?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on October 04, 2008, 11:58:43 AM

and in the meantime i'll enjoy my real n64 copies that i got for a total of $10 (Kazooie was free and Tooie was $10) thumbup;

UnagiPower

dead space looks kinda cool

but i think i'd get too scared playing it

Resident Evil 4 was bad enough  gonk;

Go Up