May 09, 2024, 12:17:41 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Samus Aran

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: ThunderKaz on September 29, 2008, 04:33:25 AM
i still keep every game i ever owned

collecting is fun

I only sell when I am seriously stuck in a drought without any money and I notice that GS is holding one of it's special deals like $45 for Mario Power Tennis or something.

This reminds me that i need to buy a shelf, I've been storing all of my games in little boxes and such it's getting ramped and annoying.
Quote from: Geano on September 28, 2008, 07:25:49 PM
Sold a bunch of games and got $103

Bought Ninja Gaiden 2, Beautiful Katamari, and Condemned 2 for $38  caterpie;

I wonder what games you sold. Sounds like GS if you only got $103 for "a bunch".

Currently Playing: FFTA2 (FUCK I can't stop playing it! I am purposely avoiding main quests and just leveling up like hell after getting demolished by Flowsand Lord 28 times and then beating him by SHEER LUCK, landed him a 72 with a critical arrow and finished him off before he could draw-in anymore clan mates and heal himself, while at the same time getting my ass bitten by arachnids. Tough battle.)

Next Purchase: PS2, new, hopefully (Finally giving in after having missed so many games, plus the price for aforementioned games are so low now, it's ridiculous the amount of playtime I will get off of them for such a low price, damn near stealing. Most excited for playing Metal Gear Solid, never played any of them and after hearing so many good things, want to see what the buzz is about. Also looking forward to Ratchet and Clank and Devil May Cry, except for the second one, which I hear sucks, and Katamari.)

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 29, 2008, 04:51:34 AM
I wonder what games you sold. Sounds like GS if you only got $103 for "a bunch".
Yup gamestop.

But I got a good deal on those three games. Saved 35 bucks

And you probably won't like MGS. You don't seem to like good games from what I've seen.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Wrench

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 29, 2008, 04:51:34 AM

Next Purchase: PS2, new, hopefully (Finally giving in after having missed so many games, plus the price for aforementioned games are so low now, it's ridiculous the amount of playtime I will get off of them for such a low price, damn near stealing. Most excited for playing Metal Gear Solid, never played any of them and after hearing so many good things, want to see what the buzz is about. Also looking forward to Ratchet and Clank and Devil May Cry, except for the second one, which I hear sucks, and Katamari.)

fuck yeah

Up Your Arsenal is my favorite doodella;

Commander Fuckass

Currently Purchased: Rock Band 2

Next purchase: Silent Hill Homecoming in two days  doodella;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Wrench on September 29, 2008, 08:01:18 PM
fuck yeah

Up Your Arsenal is my favorite doodella;
lol wrenchninja

Oh god I spent so many hours on that game in the sewers  >.<
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geano on September 29, 2008, 09:55:31 PM
lol wrenchninja

Oh god I spent so many hours on that game in the sewers  >.<

I got past those really fast...
Were you just trying to unlock stuff, or did you get stuck?

Geno

Quote from: the guy with the $5000 suit on September 29, 2008, 09:58:09 PM
I got past those really fast...
Were you just trying to unlock stuff, or did you get stuck?
I was trying to get every single crystal.  baddood;

strongbad

C.Mongler

silent hill homecoming comes out today but im not sure if i want to get it because it looks really shitty

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C Mongler on September 30, 2008, 12:07:52 PM
silent hill homecoming comes out today but im not sure if i want to get it because it looks really shitty
That's what happens after another developer tries a shot at a good game series.  :(

Geno

Quote from: Kefka on September 30, 2008, 09:52:09 PM
That's what happens after another developer tries a shot at a good game series.  :(
I wasn't even going to bother with it. I knew it would suck shit since every game since 2 has sucked major arsehole

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Geano on September 30, 2008, 10:00:17 PM
I wasn't even going to bother with it. I knew it would suck shit since every game since 2 has sucked major arsehole
I'm still buying it because it's Silent Hill, its got average reviews but it wont be a Silent Hill 2 or 3.

Silent Hill 3 kicked ass bitch  baddood;

Go Up