May 09, 2024, 03:13:31 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Davie on September 21, 2008, 09:40:11 PM
I played the first few levels of Force Unleashed and found it really boring. Does it get better?
Yeah it does suck at the beginning. It gets much much better later.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

me003

I'm still playing Skies of Arcadia. It's the only game (besides GTA4 at friends houses) I've touched in the last months, and I still haven't beaten it. I'm 40 hours deep though.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Tomboh

Quote from: Claquesous on September 21, 2008, 05:45:47 PM
Got Mischief Makers, Perfect Dark, Bomberman Hero, Golden Sun, and Fire Emblem Sacred Stones today at the flea market, all for $45. There was no Valkyrie Profile to be found. I have no time to play these games though...
good games but you overpaid for them

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tomboh on September 24, 2008, 03:51:18 PM
good games but you overpaid for them

Indeed. It should have been around $35 total, and that price is mostly just because of Golden Sun and Fire Emblem being $11 and $13.

Classic

Kirby Superstar Ultra and Wario Land Shake It! are both awesome games.

Harvest Moon Wii in 6 days, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!~

the shortest route to the sea

Playing Soul Reaver: Legacy of Cain, after being unable to get into Skies of Arcadia. haven't purchased a Wii game in months, this is probably a good time. I'm saving TWEWY for a long car ride.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

Commander Fuckass

Playing: Final Fantasy IV DS
Next Purchase: a new DS or Silent Hill Homecoming
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Tomboh

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Wrench

strongbad

Quote from: Wrench on September 28, 2008, 06:42:05 PM
Currently playing Kirby Superstar Ultra giggle;

I just beat revenge of the king doodella;
This game brings back so many memories

Geno

Sold a bunch of games and got $103

Bought Ninja Gaiden 2, Beautiful Katamari, and Condemned 2 for $38  caterpie;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Go Up