May 08, 2024, 07:06:47 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Quote from: C Mongler on September 14, 2008, 10:10:44 PM
Rock Band 2 is fucking awesoooooome

We should start a band Boyah. I'll be vocals. Who's in?

I can be lead, or bassist if thief doesn't want to.
I actually need a game first.
Do you think they would be in stock?

Classic

HARVEST MOON WII DELAYED UNTIL THE 30TH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH  >.<

Oh well. I'll have Kirby Superstar Ultra.

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 15, 2008, 04:21:27 AM
Viva Pinata:TIP looks like fun, once it's on PC (and it most likely will be ported to the PC if not I'll just find the original) I might get it since I missed out the first time around
It's exactly like the original except with a bunch of new features.

Seriously it felt like I was just playing the original with new shit.

Also, I got the Force Unleashed. It's not bad but not really good either. It's still pretty damn fun.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Currently Playing: Burnout Paradise
doodella; can't wait till the bike update is released tomorrow

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geano on September 17, 2008, 08:50:56 AM
It's exactly like the original except with a bunch of new features.

Seriously it felt like I was just playing the original with new shit.

Also, I got the Force Unleashed. It's not bad but not really good either. It's still pretty damn fun.

You dont have to sit through the boring tutorial though  doodella;

but yeah its nearly the same thing but thats pretty much what i expected anyway

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on September 17, 2008, 07:25:51 PM
You dont have to sit through the boring tutorial though  doodella;

but yeah its nearly the same thing but thats pretty much what i expected anyway
Well I took it back after one night and got Too Human. I got to level 26 on that and took it back because it sucked. I got the Force Unleashed and I'm enjoying it somewhat.

I love my Gamepass <3
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Finally getting around to finishing Apollo Justice. For some reason back when I was into it after I got it I must have gotten distracted by another game or something because apparently I never finished the last trial.

Sync

Quote from: Sam on September 12, 2008, 06:45:41 PM
I have $20.  baddood;

I'm borowwing the KH games, Okami, and some katamari game from friends. And i really really really always wanted to play shadow of the collossus. 

Metal gear really doesn't interest me. >.>

Since you have a PS2, get yourself a PS1 memory card and Symphony of the night.
That game is awesome.

flyler

Next Purchases: Random NES shit, probably McKids for the NES, or one of the megaman games for the NES
Just Purchased: Super Mario RPG, but it hasn't gotten shipped yet
Currently playing: Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!
Just Beat: Paper Mario for like the 20th time

Tomboh

patapon is fun

i also got 2000 wii points to use on SMRPG and megaman 9 and then i think ill have enough left over combined with like 400 points i had before to get something else

Geno

Beat the Force Unleashed

The game was mediocre but for some reason I just loved it.
The story was much much better than any of the prequals.
But jesus is that game hard.

Hiro

Claquesous

Got Mischief Makers, Perfect Dark, Bomberman Hero, Golden Sun, and Fire Emblem Sacred Stones today at the flea market, all for $45. There was no Valkyrie Profile to be found. I have no time to play these games though...

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geano on September 19, 2008, 11:58:36 PM
Beat the Force Unleashed

The game was mediocre but for some reason I just loved it.
The story was much much better than any of the prequals.
But jesus is that game hard.

I want to rent it but I'm too lazy to.

strongbad

I played the first few levels of Force Unleashed and found it really boring. Does it get better?

Go Up