May 08, 2024, 02:40:00 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Davie on August 28, 2008, 09:17:58 AM
Why aren't you a dipshit?
The objectives are so fucking obvious that you'd be retarded if you thought it was hard. Also the controls are weird at first, but after 10 minutes of playing, it feels perfect.

No, it's not that great.

Beta

Playing MegmanX6 as Zero on the last level. Can't get over spiked walls. Screwed.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Davie on August 28, 2008, 09:17:58 AM
Why aren't you a dipshit?
The objectives are so fucking obvious that you'd be retarded if you thought it was hard. Also the controls are weird at first, but after 10 minutes of playing, it feels perfect.

shut up you like the N game enough to BUY it TWICE

strongbad

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 28, 2008, 05:44:00 PM
shut up you like the N game enough to BUY it TWICE

Because it's a good game baddood;
also i was talking about bangai not n+

Samus Aran

Quote from: Ć¢ā,,¢Ā„BetaĆ¢ā,,¢Ā„ on August 28, 2008, 01:29:46 PM
Playing MegmanX6 as Zero on the last level. Can't get over spiked walls. Screwed.

X6 is so easy

but X5 is the easiest

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

strongbad

Quote from: C Mongler on August 29, 2008, 11:39:07 AM
[spoiler]kono has never played bangai-o[/spoiler]

have you?
I want to talk about it with somebody but nobody has it ;-;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Davie on August 31, 2008, 12:07:04 AM
have you?
I want to talk about it with somebody but nobody has it ;-;

its on my to-do list but i havn't played it yet.

KonohaShinobi

Last purchase: Magical Starsign (only $10 at toys r us, if anyone's interested), Viewtiful Joe 1(Second time buying this, misplaced my last copy but at least I got it for 4.99 opposed to $50 again), and Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles (GCN)

Currently Playing: Magical Starsign (It's alright, not really astounded by the story but the graphics on the spells are cool, then again I've only played the first 15 minutes of it so far)
Final Fantasy crystal chronicles (I like it so far, nothing has annoyed me yet, the controls are decent, the graphics are nice for a GCN title and the music isn't terrible repetitive)
Viewtiful Joe (as great as ever, dug out my old strategy guide and I am trying to unlock Alastor and Captain Blue)

Next Purchase: I don't know

Tomboh

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Linkjge on August 25, 2008, 02:10:07 PM
Play Megaman Legends, by far the best Megaman.

Megaman Legends and Megaman 2 are top tier
lol okay

megaman legends is dicks

Megaman 3 and Zero 2 and 3 are god tier. 2 and 6 are high tier.

4's just mid and i have yet to play 5 and everything else is honestly just shit--the whole x series should be completely avoided

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on August 28, 2008, 04:57:32 AM
not really, it controls horribly and a lot of the objectives are confusing as hell. Shit sucks.
If the controls are anything like the DC version (Y shoots left, X shoots up, A shoots right, B shoots down), they should be perfect.

And I beat Grandia II yesterday, still beating at least one game per week. It was only 25 hours with no grinding, and thus I found it enjoyable.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

I just downloaded the Spore Creatures demo from the Nintendo Channel and it was pretty gay. The level editor was way too limited and there was nothing to do after making your creature. Maybe the full game will be better..

Go Up