May 08, 2024, 07:40:15 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on August 19, 2008, 01:29:48 PM
I started playing it again last week and my god is that game addicting online.
Yes, because always losing to someone with a shotgun+host advantage is fun.

Oh, and 90% of the time the matches just end up being shotgun duels.

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on August 19, 2008, 01:31:50 PM
Yes, because always losing to someone with a shotgun+host advantage is fun.

Oh, and 90% of the time the matches just end up being shotgun duels.
You can easily beat the host advantage if you're good enough  :|

And oh god I wish it was just Shotgun duels. Now all I ever see are games ending with Torque Bows/Longshots.  :(
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on August 19, 2008, 01:38:56 PM
No all you need to do is dodge and shoot really.
You mean even though I dodge without any damage and he shoots and somehow I end up dead when he was aiming at where I just dodged from? doodthing;

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on August 19, 2008, 01:41:14 PM
You mean even though I dodge without any damage and he shoots and somehow I end up dead when he was aiming at where I just dodged from? doodthing;
They've fixed that through patches.  baddood; It's not that bad anymore

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on August 19, 2008, 01:43:22 PM
They've fixed that through patches.  baddood; It's not that bad anymore
It still happens.

ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Geno

Placebo Headwound

Geno

Placebo Headwound

Linkjge

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno on August 19, 2008, 01:13:09 AM
Dont buy Assassins Creed. Once you're done with that game it's done. Nothing else to do except achievement farm.

It's a good game but just rent it

it was horrible

normally i enjoy games i borrow because i paid nothing for it but this sucked

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 19, 2008, 04:49:47 PM
it was horrible

normally i enjoy games i borrow because i paid nothing for it but this sucked
besides being repetitive it was cook

Geno

Go Up