May 08, 2024, 02:22:17 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

Next purchase : Star Wars the force unleashed for Wii
just purchased: No more heroes (though MK is my most recent game)
currently playing: Resident Evil 4 Wii edition, Mario kart wii , Battalion wars 2, and Galaxy.
Last beaten: Uh, I believe NMH. befuddlement

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: AlienJMV290 on August 18, 2008, 08:20:38 AM
Okay, keep beleiving that without playing it. I'll just enjoy my good game.
you mean average to mediocre

but any true shmup fan knows 1942 and everything else in the series is complete slop and that's never going to change

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on August 18, 2008, 10:45:39 AM
you mean average to mediocre

but any true shmup fan knows 1942 and everything else in the series is complete slop and that's never going to change

hardcore gamers such as myself

but srsly though joint strike is fucking okay and nonoffensive

Ezloļŗ•

i just rescued louie in pikmin 2

now to collect all the treasures  baddood;
:)

C.Mongler

bought assassins creed and oblivion today. dont really know why lol

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: C Mongler on August 18, 2008, 02:25:43 PM
bought assassins creed and oblivion today. dont really know why lol
Assasin's Creed is incredibly easy.

Haven't play oblivion yet though.

C.Mongler

i was going to get escape from bug island but i decided even for 11 dollars it really isnt that hilarious to own it

Commander Fuckass

Currently Playing: Burnout Paradise
Next Purchase: It's going to be one of these: Warhawk, Lair, Folklore, Assassins Creed, Oblivion
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kefka on August 18, 2008, 06:27:06 PM
Currently Playing: Burnout Paradise
Next Purchase: It's going to be one of these: Warhawk, Lair, Folklore, Assassins Creed, Oblivion
please tell me you're kidding

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2008, 12:39:49 AM
please tell me you're kidding

the only game on there that's cringe worthy is lair. the rest are okay to pretty damn fun.

Geno

Oh god I don't know why I stop playing Gears of War.
GoW = god of third person shooters  :|
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on August 17, 2008, 10:26:39 AM
maybe buying splinter cell double agent for no reason
I loved that game.

The online play is good but nobody ever plays it.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Space Left Intentionally Blank on August 17, 2008, 08:35:46 PM
Next purchase will either be Fallout 3 or Assassins Creed.
Dont buy Assassins Creed. Once you're done with that game it's done. Nothing else to do except achievement farm.

It's a good game but just rent it

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on August 19, 2008, 12:53:35 AM
Oh god I don't know why I stop playing Gears of War.
GoW = god of third person shooters  :|
lol no

The single player campaign is fine, but the multiplayer is the same thing everytime and gets boring fast.

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on August 19, 2008, 01:22:14 PM
lol no

The single player campaign is fine, but the multiplayer is the same thing everytime and gets boring fast.
This was my exact opinion when I first got it.

I started playing it again last week and my god is that game addicting online.

Go Up