May 09, 2024, 04:47:17 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Braid is fucking amazing. I can tell its only going to be like 3-4 hours long, but some of the later levels are extremely puzzling.

Worth the 15 bucks though, get it.

strongbad

I'm grinding my Puzzle Quest wizard right now so I can be ready for PAX, since it's one of the official games that everybody will bring.

C.Mongler

So I just bought Prey (360), The Darkness (360), Spiderman 3 (360), and Panzer Dragoon Orta (Xbox). Total was 22.99 for all them, shipping included. I don't really know why I bought those but whatever. Got em off Gamestop.com so hopefully I don't get shitty cases without manuals, please please please

The artist formally known

Quote from: C Mongler on August 10, 2008, 10:50:07 PM
So I just bought Prey (360), The Darkness (360), Spiderman 3 (360), and Panzer Dragoon Orta (Xbox). Total was 22.99 for all them, shipping included. I don't really know why I bought those but whatever. Got em off Gamestop.com so hopefully I don't get shitty cases without manuals, please please please
Panzer Dragoon Orta is the only good one.

C.Mongler

Prey is alright (especially for 3.99) and I found The Darkness demo fun enough. I don't know why I bought Spiderman 3, and I got Panzer Dragoon because its Panzer Dragoon.

Samus Aran

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I bought some GTA4 and beat the story now I'm kinda disappointed in it.

Also I bought Ninja Gaiden 2 and that game makes up for it.

Before that I bought DBZ Burst Limit, that game blows

Geno

Quote from: Not Sid on August 11, 2008, 11:54:53 AM
I bought some GTA4 and beat the story now I'm kinda disappointed in it.

Also I bought Ninja Gaiden 2 and that game makes up for it.

Before that I bought DBZ Burst Limit, that game blows
What's your gamertag :O
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Mom bought me Kung Fu Panda for the DS. I am very satisfied with this game. They did a great job on it.

Next Purchase: Madden 09 All Play

GETTING IT TOMORROW AWESOME

Nyerp

UnagiPower

what's a good portable game (an rpg would be nice but anything is ok) for me to play when i go away for a week

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 12, 2008, 06:18:48 PM
what's a good portable game (an rpg would be nice but anything is ok) for me to play when i go away for a week

Hello FFTA2.

strongbad

Puzzle Quest, but you already have that, so Etrian Oddesy 1+2

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Linkjge

Megaman Star Force whatever version

Go Up