May 03, 2024, 12:06:17 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Quote from: Kefka on August 05, 2008, 07:30:55 PM
Buying Warkawk this week

ive got that shit we should paly a game

except i have no idea how to play so i sit there shouting into my BT headset hoping someone replies for an hour until i get bored

Samus Aran

Quote from: UnagiPower on August 05, 2008, 01:38:49 PM
the level with all those easter island heads or whatever you call it  >.<

I think that's the 4th level...and there's 7 or 8. I don't really remember too well. I think the game is pretty easy up until the last level, though. It's just those damn regenerating walls in the last level that makes it challenging.

Also, tonight I bought Megaman X4, Um Jammer Lammy, and Chrono Cross for the PS1. They should be here within a week, although I expect CC to be here first since it was direct from Amazon, brand new.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 05, 2008, 09:12:10 PM
I think that's the 4th level...and there's 7 or 8. I don't really remember too well. I think the game is pretty easy up until the last level, though. It's just those damn regenerating walls in the last level that makes it challenging.
The only part of Gradius III that's hard at all is when you suddenly pick up speed and if you don't have like 3 speed upgrades you crash into a wall.

But so long as you upgraded early on there's no trouble at all and the whole game is easy.

also gradius iii really isn't a good game

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Linkjge

Quote from: C Mongler on August 05, 2008, 08:28:02 PM
ive got that shit we should paly a game

except i have no idea how to play so i sit there shouting into my BT headset hoping someone replies for an hour until i get bored

I have it, I only play with friends.

Just purchased:
SoulCalibur IV (PS3)

Next purchases:
Rock Band 2 + Guitar
WarioLand Shake it
LittleBigPlanet/Fable 2
Resistance 2
Gears of War 2

Currently playing:
Halo 3 (Multiplayer)
SoulCalibur IV (Character creator)

Last beaten game:
SoulCalibur IV

Unlocked all characters...?

Samus Aran

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Linkjge on August 06, 2008, 06:28:48 PM
Last beaten game:
SoulCalibur IV

Unlocked all characters...?

I'm still missing one character. Its on the top row, second from the left next to Yoda/Darth Vader on the left and The Apprentice on the right.

Who the fuck is it and how do I get them?

Linkjge

Quote from: Thief888 on August 07, 2008, 02:21:32 PM
I'm still missing one character. Its on the top row, second from the left next to Yoda/Darth Vader on the left and The Apprentice on the right.

Who the fuck is it and how do I get them?

DLC space.

Nyerp

C.Mongler

i jsut bought shadowrun and perfect dark zero for no real reason

C.Mongler

should i buy Braid? I played the demo it was pretty kick ass, plus target is having a 14.99 sale for 2000 point cards so i could get one, and with my current 420 points I could get Braid and Bionic Commando next week

UnagiPower

Quote from: C Mongler on August 09, 2008, 11:44:55 AM
should i buy Braid? I played the demo it was pretty kick ass, plus target is having a 14.99 sale for 2000 point cards so i could get one, and with my current 420 points I could get Braid and Bionic Commando next week

might as well

nothing good coming out anytime soon

well too human but even i'd wait for a price drop on that

Go Up