May 09, 2024, 07:07:31 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

C.Mongler

Quote from: Davie on July 31, 2008, 11:54:03 AM
Playing Mario and Luigi Partners in Time whenever I have a chance to. Awesome game.
Also playing Gears of War campaign and UT3 online.

MONGLER lets play UT3 tonight

uhhh my friends wants to come voer and play soul catibur, but if he doesnt show then sure

Hiro

Past couple days I been re-playing Shadow of the Colossus
I love it
Couldn't find the fucking viking's 3rd weak point on hard mode.  >.<

Hiro

Nyerp

Quote from: Hiro on July 31, 2008, 02:46:13 PM
I need to rent that again  edumacate;

i would buy it if i could find it any where edumacate;

strongbad

Quote from: C. Mongler on July 31, 2008, 02:33:23 PM
uhhh my friends wants to come voer and play soul catibur, but if he doesnt show then sure

if you want to play add me on msn or aim or something and tell me to play ok

UnagiPower

im playing glory days 2 now and i suck balls at it, its pretty cool though

it doesn't help that my "L" button doesn't work so i can't deploy paratroopers or whatever the button does.

I keep wasting my missiles trying to destroy bases. It takes me 2-3 bombs to destroy a base

ME##

Well, I've started to replay Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, and I should really get to finishing Patapon, I'm only like a level away from beating it, but I can't get past the level to save my life. goonish

Also, I should be getting God of War Chains of Olympus sometime next week from Gamefly.

Claquesous

I went to Gamestop today in hopes of finding Etrian Odyssey II. No luck, but I did pick up Nanostray 2 and FFTA2. And Yoshi's Island DS for my brother.

C.Mongler

Mom mommy bought Wiifit, but she says I'm paying for it, though I don't really want it anymore because I had a niche for buying it like 2 months ago and it has since gone away.

Anyway I went to go play it and my fuckign sound system isnt working. One of my faggot siblings probably fucked it up

Sam

Quote from: C. Mongler on August 01, 2008, 09:31:06 PM
Mom mommy bought Wiifit, but she says I'm paying for it, though I don't really want it anymore because I had a niche for buying it like 2 months ago and it has since gone away.

Anyway I went to go play it and my fuckign sound system isnt working. One of my faggot siblings probably fucked it up

That reminds me

my mom bought that and i used it once so she told me Ihad to pay a $25 portion, so I agreed, but i never did.

I don't feel bad 'cause I never touched the game after that.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

C.Mongler

okay so i preordered fallout 3 collectors edition i swear to god bethesda if you fuck this up ill kill you

C.Mongler

also bought condemned 2, jesus this games price dropped fast, got it for 16 bux

UnagiPower

i might get r-type command so my psp has some use

the gave up trying to beat gradius III  :(

Samus Aran

Go Up