May 08, 2024, 02:57:09 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on July 29, 2008, 06:38:19 PM
I wish there was some news on it, is it even still in devlopment?

If I recall the developers said it was 40% done when they announced it in April, so it'll probably come out in the winter in Japan, and then whenever Capcom feels like localising it.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: ME86 on July 29, 2008, 06:45:59 PM
If I recall the developers said it was 40% done when they announced it in April, so it'll probably come out in the winter in Japan, and then whenever Capcom feels like localising it.

Is it a whole new story after the plot of T&T or is it like what happened in between certain events back in england?

ME##

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on July 29, 2008, 06:47:57 PM
Is it a whole new story after the plot of T&T or is it like what happened in between certain events back in england?

QuoteThe game is said, according to Capcom, to take place near the time of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations, and will contain other characters from the series.[2]

Hm...

ncba93ivyase

Beat R-Type Final.

Never really been fond of the series, but I suppose Final is decent.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Played some Soul Calibur IV at a friend's today. It was fun, my copy is in the mail, but holy shit Yoda is so fucking broken its awful.

I also made a custom Captain Falcon and oh shit he's hilarious

Hiro

Yeah i heard the star wars characters suck

C.Mongler

Quote from: Hiro on July 29, 2008, 11:29:09 PM
Yeah i heard the star wars characters suck

i heard darth vader is pretty balanced. the apprentice has some waaaaaaay too powerful moves though

also there's so many tits in SC4 i dont know what to do with them

Hiro

Lol.  i want a game That's actually fun.:(

C.Mongler

Quote from: Hiro on July 29, 2008, 11:33:41 PM
Lol.  i want a game That's actually fun.:(

SC4 is fun, just me and my friends agreed no star wars characters allowed lol  caterpie;

Hiro

OH SHIT GUYS THE MOTHER 3 FAN TRANSLATION IS DAMN NEAR DONE! All They're doing now is playing through it to check for bugs! As soon as it's done, I'm definitely getting that thing. I've been wanting Mother 3 so fucking badly.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Hiro on July 30, 2008, 01:34:04 AM
OH SHIT GUYS THE MOTHER 3 FAN TRANSLATION IS DAMN NEAR DONE! All They're doing now is playing through it to check for bugs! As soon as it's done, I'm definitely getting that thing. I've been wanting Mother 3 so fucking badly.
i have the deluxe edition

and i'm not a pirate so i played through it entirely in moonspeak and if i don't get an official translation then i'll just play through in moonspeak again

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

I don't know how i could play it in japanese! I've been looking for the game everywhere, i can't find the thing anywhere, so this is a last resort, and the english will help a lot. I'm not a pirate either, I've never used am emulator. But for mother 3, i will.

Hiro

Wait, There's a deluxe edition? Damn you Lawlz!

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Hiro on July 30, 2008, 01:52:01 AM
Wait, There's a deluxe edition? Damn you Lawlz!

Comes with a Mother 3 GB Micro and Franklin Badge. I still have the boxes too but didn't feel like taking a picture of those.

Go Up