May 08, 2024, 12:35:45 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

Oh, i see

Wrench

currently playing RE4 and Twilight Princess
next purchase is Mario Super Sluggers or Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility

Placebo Headwound

ok so bought puzzle quest on the Live Arcade.

shit be addicting baddood;

UnagiPower

Quote from: Thief888 on July 27, 2008, 05:24:45 AM
ok so bought puzzle quest on the Live Arcade.

shit be addicting baddood;

I'd prefer it on a handheld, but XBLA is the only version getting the expansion or something like that.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: UnagiPower on July 27, 2008, 05:52:26 AM
I'd prefer it on a handheld, but XBLA is the only version getting the expansion or something like that.
It already got the expansion this week. doodthing;

UnagiPower

Quote from: Thief888 on July 27, 2008, 06:06:31 AM
It already got the expansion this week. doodthing;

oh ok, I didn't know when it was coming out, all i knew was that XBLA was the only version getting it.  doodthing;

strongbad

Quote from: UnagiPower on July 27, 2008, 05:52:26 AM

The only thing that I would get the XBLA version for is the online play. Why couldn't they of added wifi on the ds one... WHY

Um just got UT3 in the mail, and it's pretty good so far. I'm still waiting for Gears of War to get here. I've been playing alot of DS lately. FFIV DS is really good so far, and I just started Front Mission.
Oh, I'm also like 8 hours into Final Fantasy Tatics: Advance 2, and it's ok. I'm spending too much time trying to get my team to suck less so I can beat that sand monster guy. I forgot his name.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Davie on July 27, 2008, 10:00:28 PM
The only thing that I would get the XBLA version for is the online play. Why couldn't they of added wifi on the ds one... WHY

Um just got UT3 in the mail, and it's pretty good so far. I'm still waiting for Gears of War to get here. I've been playing alot of DS lately. FFIV DS is really good so far, and I just started Front Mission.
Oh, I'm also like 8 hours into Final Fantasy Tatics: Advance 2, and it's ok. I'm spending too much time trying to get my team to suck less so I can beat that sand monster guy. I forgot his name.
front mission is hard as dicks but damn good

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

I'm only a few missions into the game, but yeah it's awesome.
All my mechs are so damn sexy

Hiro

Quote from: Davie on July 27, 2008, 10:21:28 PM
I'm only a few missions into the game, but yeah it's awesome.
All my mechs are so damn sexy
are they sex mex
or are they sechsy mechs

..... or something

there is a joke in there somewhere......

strongbad

Quote from: Hiro on July 27, 2008, 10:22:57 PM
are they sex mex
or are they sechsy mechs

..... or something

there is a joke in there somewhere......

Try looking harder

C.Mongler

wat the hell zack and wiki still isnt here and it shipped a week ago. i payed 4 dollars for shipping too which is gaaaaaaaay

KonohaShinobi

Fuck yes, Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations was amazing. I finally got around to completing it and almost did not see the conclusion coming. It honestly had me on the edge of my seat through out the entire final episode.

Anyone played that new Ace Attorney game? Is it nearly as good as the PW series?

Go Up